Everything posted by Voltron
-
Sony XA-5400ES
Great first post in a year, douche.
-
Your recent music purchases
All 45 RPM vinyl
-
The Headcase Stax thread
Shit, I knew that. Just can't keep up these days. Nice looking cans for sure.
-
The Headcase Stax thread
So, Mike are those your Omegas but Aaron's amp? Is yours going to be similar? Looking good whoever owns it, atm.
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Mike Oldfield -- Tubular Bells II
-
What are you listening to Part Two
We Were Promised Jetpacks -- The Last Place You'll Look
-
What are you listening to Part Two
This one.
-
The Headcase Stax thread
I think he needs a secret workshop at this point.
-
The Headcase Stax thread
- The Headcase Stax thread
What about the ExStata?- Post the last thing you bought!
Where are all the iPad purchasers?- What did you do today?
Their gay-grappling was one of the highlights of the awesome DanJam weekend!- What did you do today?
And you're going to be in NYC this weekend too! Lookout Dinny!- What did you do today?
My son is worried that you won't be able to protect your lucky dacs, Dinny. He says you better get well fast before Ninja Monkeys break in and steal them!- What did you do today?
Like Mike and Nate, I had a daughter as my first-born and those early days were some of the happiest of my life. I know you will be gone for some of the earliest days, but never fear, there are lots more to come. Congrats and I look forward to toasting and smoking a cigar in her honor one of these days.- Post the last thing you bought!
Well, as you know, I loves me some McCormack, and my SS power amps are built right into my speakers, so there you go!- What are you listening to Part Two
Aloha -- Home Acres- Post the last thing you bought!
WTF? I thought you loved that 845 beasty. Third time around with the McCormack, or fourth? Congrats.- What are you listening to Part Two
Anais Mitchell -- Hadestown- Prototypers wanted
Sarah like.- What did you do today?
Damn, Lloyd, I'm really sorry to hear that. This economy sucks.- What are you listening to Part Two
Frightened Rabbit -- The Winter of Mixed Drinks Great album title. Too bad it's not on the front cover.- What are you listening to Part Two
The Chieftans featuring Ry Cooder -- San Patricio- Happy Birthday, Fitz!
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Fitz, Happy Birthday to you. Cheers!- Need suggestions for Desktop Speakers
Thiel whore - The Headcase Stax thread
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.