Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. HBD Harbeths! Rule Britannia!
  2. Yeah, I like the cover art better than the album so far.
  3. Shearwater -- The Golden Archipelago
  4. Voltron replied to Duggeh's topic in Meets
    I will gladly relieve you of some vinyl at CJ.
  5. Apt title and expression on the cover photo, eh Stretch?
  6. I meant, did you get your sorry selves to your home so that you could have a giant snort of Scotch and try to adjust to the new reality of Eastern Standard Time.
  7. You betcha, Stretch. How's the jet lag feeling?
  8. Make it home yet, Stretch?
  9. Glad I could help.
  10. I know and that saddens me. Working in that area Thursday/Friday so staying over for the meet is a bonus.
  11. It will be great to meet Haj, and to see all the other folks who are going. I already asked Nate to change the thread title because the meet is actually Saturday March 6, but close enough.
  12. Not even a thread here in the 'Case for this meet!? Odd given that some illustrious Nor'East members are attending: Salty, Stretch, Nate, Ian (I hope so anyway), Deepak, Ari, Skullguise, voodoochile, others? And now that I am definitely going to be there, I thought I would put out the challenge to any others who might drag ass up to Beantown and turn this into a Travel Team Event. Jeff? Dinny? You guys need a little warm-up before the NYC meet. JP? Dan? Put together a carload from the DC/MD/PA/VA crew and this thing is rockin'! Come on, let's do this!
  13. Thanks for that rundown, Naaman, it is very helpful. I am thinking about the Lexus RX 450H hybrid that is about to come out, in part because I have the sedan and like it. I am assuming that the bigger Lexus is the GX460 and it does seem like a big truck. Did you drive a Q7? I've had a couple Audis and had very good luck with them.
  14. Nice. Which other cars did you consider? We are going to move on from minvan stage here soon, and I need to look at a few options.
  15. Now playing:
  16. Is this pic of her front or back?
  17. Hey Ricey, good to see you posting in here. I am going to see Kaki in May, and I think it will be great stuff. Which of those DeJohnette albums would you listen to first? It will be next up for me.
  18. Haven't seen it, but here are mine. I don't know what red they used because I referenced a UE color called "deep red" or something like that. Huh?
  19. Voltron replied to Cankin's topic in Headphones
    30 pages of posts in Todd's forum thread.
  20. Voltron replied to Hopstretch's topic in Speakers
    Creepy coffins, actually.
  21. Kaki King -- Rhapsody Originals Kaki King -- Legs To Make Us Longer
  22. Pegging it into the red again.
  23. Have fun with the new toys Salty, Velo and Torpedo! I think Antonio is going to LOVE the P1, not just like it.
  24. Last leg is the hardest, and flight cancellations pretty much stab you in the heart. Good luck with the Zen thing. Meditate on Gymboree Boobies.
  25. Have a good one big guy! Cheers!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.