Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. I Object! By "modded cdp", my colleague clearly meant "modded 640P" phono stage. Move to strike your snarky remark[y]. What's a little "P" between friends?
  2. Voltron replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    TT ftw!
  3. Both the pros and the sigs scaled equally well?
  4. I have a fair bit piling up, but moar impotently, the files I am creating are 176.4.
  5. I forgot to add the Reks Caveat because he posts pictures and cannot be bothered with words.
  6. Along with the artist and title typed out so that people can search the thread. Wilco -- A Ghost Is Born
  7. It can be set on 192 but not for output through the optical, which is capped at 96. This is one of the wonders of Amarra because it handles the changes automatically without going back and forth with AudioMidi
  8. Hope you each have a great day Antonio and Steve! Cheers!
  9. I sure as hell hope Cavendish isn't found out to be doping, but what the hell can explain his kick? Unfuckingbelievable that he and his awesome lead-out man simply rode away from the pack and that he then put a couple bike lengths on his teammate. Quite something. Next year is going to be great. I hope Hincapie is on Team Radio Shack -- did you happen to notice him pulling the Columbia line for the last stretch? George is the best.
  10. More forgiving, for sure.
  11. Gwyneth HErbert -- Ten Lives
  12. Yeah, but Chris didn't have far to go to get to his computer.
  13. No taste of who preferred what in the Stat Cage Match? We are going to have a hell of a stat fest at the Aug. 8 Bay Area meet. Jack's WES final prototype. Asr's BHSE. Naaman's BH (I think he said it was ok ). Mikeymad's ES-1. My SRD7 Pro powered by Mikeymad's WA5 (maybe). My 007t for the hell of it. For cans, we should have 4070, O2, O2mk2, HE90, HE60, Lambda Sig, Jades, and others I am sure. I need to either buy or borrow some SR-Omegas now that I think of it. Nobody ever takes the time to really go through the top to bottom comparo, but at least the WES and BHSE will there for a good comparison of the newest entrants.
  14. After sweating out some odd distortion/static since late last night, I finally realized that an update to the Amarra software had somehow pegged the main output in the red. I thought I was going nuts, especially since mostly low-rez files showed the static and the Luxman made it much less noticeable or not noticeable on some tracks. Oddly enough, it just goes to show how resolving the SDS-XLR really is.
  15. Nate, could you post the make and model of the washer/dryer set? I have to get new ones very soon and would appreciate a recommendation if you like what you got. Definitely will go front-load but not sure of brand, etc.
  16. A couple of books:
  17. Jake Shimabukuro -- Walking Down Rainhill
  18. Nice looking speakers there Colin.
  19. Manitas de Plata -- Manitas de Plata and Friends
  20. Danny Beotch is back!
  21. I don't have a clue what you are talking about but that would be fun! We should talk when you are not traveling and maybe you could have it as a back-burner project I would fund. You get to experiment and I get to have an alternative flavor of amp and a backup. Win. Win. Hope you are enjoying the road trip.
  22. Ironbut really did it! I finally have proper tubes in all locations and he really fixed the damn thing! I tried with some crap tubes because that was all I had in SF and they sucked and there were problems with the sound and drop outs etc. as I mentioned above. I then borrowed a couple mismatched 6sn7s from blessingx and it was better but Ric said one was suspect and he was right. Today I went to Mayberry to get my tubes and I put in all good tubes and the beast is back! It sounds great without any problems, distortion or anything else to get in the way of the sound. I am so relieved and psyched to have this resolved. No more meets for this frail flower and if anything further goes wrong then the KG design is going into play. Thanks again to all who helped but special props go out to the miracle worker in iron.
  23. The Ventoux delivers today, as always. Didn't see any BAs along the way, but plenty of people. Between 500K and a million apparently. Alberto was selfish but wanted a cushion and got it at the expense of an Astana podium sweep and some respect. Radio Shack will be an interesting team. I have to look at the news, but is Johan going to be the director?
  24. McCoy Tyner -- Sama Layuca

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.