Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. Happy birthday Dan! I hope you enjoy some fine noodles and fine tunes on your big day! Cheers!
  2. Sweet is right! Thanks Dan. Post a pic of the zebra M3, cause that sounded cool.
  3. Voltron replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    Fixed.
  4. I have been trying to hold back from using the term "fagottist" in reference to that Olive cover art, but I guess I failed. Anyway, back on topic: Assembly of Dust -- Some Assembly Required
  5. Word. Old and in the Way (NWT Needledrop)
  6. But they have a 6K bump and they might squeak and they are so amp dependent, and, and, . . . Congrats on your purchase!
  7. Voltron replied to Hopstretch's topic in Speakers
  8. Pernice Brothers -- Overcome by Happiness Iron & Wine -- Our Endless Numbered Days
  9. Just finished watching the stage. Quite exciting, and Lance really was impressive coming back to the yellow jersey group. Alberto seems untouchable but tomorrow's killer stage and the time trial will be very interesting. Very sorry about Jens Voigt who is one of my favorite domestiques. That crash was scary but he didn't get hurt nearly as bad as I thought.
  10. You're my hero, Steve, and you, KG, Nate, Marc, Spritzer and others are making a real contribution to the community by offering support and even servive (!!!) while Mikhail circles the drain. Very much looking forward to hearing the amp again tomorrow.
  11. You'll need moar Skipjacks!
  12. Bill Frissell -- Disfarmer
  13. Beat Farmers -- Tales of the New West Love this album, but wishing I was listening to their new one released today:
  14. Voltron replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    Seriously, what don't you get?
  15. lolz. I almost posted the fizzy YouTube that is in the Slow Forum.
  16. Voltron replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CR9fudQazlo]YouTube - Banned Sprite BJ Commercial[/ame] Oh my god is right. Wow.
  17. Beastie Boys -- Ill Communication (Remastered) In honor of hearing that MCA was diagnosed with cancer (salivary gland) and is having surgery next week.
  18. John Zorn -- Alhambra Love Songs
  19. The Masada Quintet -- Stolas: Book of Angels Vol. 12
  20. Sucks big time Steve but I give about zero chance of recovery. I do have lots of cassette tapes in case you want some new tunes to check out onthe Nakamichi. Let me know and I can send you a package.
  21. Shpongle -- Tales of the Inexpressible flying just makes me want to get Shpongled for some reason.
  22. Ha Ha Ha Ha! I am lol'ing about that one!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.