Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. Well, the seller turned out to be a pain in the ass about this transaction so I bailed on him and bought a different pair of SR-Omegas, complete with cardboard and wooden boxes, a Stax extension cord, a Stax stand, and an SRM-T1W all for $100 more than the first guy's Omegas (with extra headband, pads, and spritzer provenance).
  2. I'm glad you can crack yourself up too. How's your hot tub?
  3. pwned I'm, like totally not 1337.
  4. Speaking of which, are the bolded parts typos or things I just don't understand?
  5. HBD Squared! Cheers!
  6. Just generally said that out-patient arthroscopic surgery would be involved, but the ACL is more major and longer on the recovery side.
  7. Congrats Todd. I think I already knew that, but now it is on the way! What is the insanity, exactly, Mr. Round-Hole-Cutter-Technician? X-rays were negative for breaks, but there is fluid on the knee and other indications would point to a torn lateral meniscus and possibly a torn ACL. MRI in the next couple days to confirm diagnosis, [wishful thinking]or maybe just show[/wishful thinking]. Fuck.
  8. how do you convert them bper? Sitting in the orthopedist's office.
  9. You guys are good guys, and thanks for the well wishes. After sleeping not much and getting up to take a precarious shower, I can safely say that Doc Torpedo has nailed the minimum prognosis. I cannot put weight on the leg or bend my knew much at all. Nurse Justin is thinking what I am thinking about an MRI but a colleague of mine just got tackled hard in a soccer game and said that they could not do an MRI on her ankle until the swelling went down. But don't worry Antonio, I won't act pushy or lawyery with the doctor. Now, my son, he is another story. He wants me to find the guy that slammed me and sue him and maybe PG&E where he works and whose team he is on! Still gonna have some work cut out to figure out how to get gear broken down and to the meet. A buddy is in town and I am sure there are some folks who would help, but how lame is that?
  10. After playing softball without injury for more than 25 years, I was taken out while playing first base tonight in a lawyer league game. The pitcher had fielded the ball and threw a bit high and the home plate side of the bag. The big lummox on the losing team (they beat us just 6 weeks ago) who hit the ball slammed into my knee from the side just as my [considerable] full weight came down on the bag. I actually held the ball until my mitt hit the ground as I was knocked down from the force of the blow, but the cuntpire called the guy safe. Not sure how that matters but it made the pain worse. She did call every close play their way the entire game. Oh well, we won our 4th straight and I played the last inning before hobbling to my car. I can't bend my knee much and not at all without a lot of pain and discomfort and straining on the side of my knee. I will likely have to see a doctor tomorrow. And I don't really feel up to unloading the WES prototype in the trunk of my car that I was hoping to listen to tonight. Fuck.
  11. Welcome to Team Vinyl!
  12. The Gunbunnies -- Great Big Diamond
  13. Medeski, Martin & Wood -- Radiolarians III
  14. "We did the French broad in duckies" has a funny sound to it. Glad you are having a good vacation Mike. Damn, Justin, how many are you bringing to the SF meet? And how many Double-Doubles would it take to get one?
  15. I wonder how polkas and elephant washing go together. Do you happen to know? Was: The DoDos -- Time to Die Is: Modest Mouse -- No One's First, and You're Next
  16. What do you mean by "wasn't supposed to"?
  17. Christian McBride -- Kind of Brown Now with HE 1.2Bs. Velly noice.
  18. Hell, I thought you were coming up. Bummer. Woodstock 40th anniversary makes me feel old. Sorry, but your avatar reminded me of that feeling when I heard a reference to it this morning.
  19. Elvis Costello -- Secret, Profane and Sugarcane Out of Naaman's beautiful BH with Lambda Sigs. Good stuff! His He Audio 1.2Bs and my 4070s next.
  20. You're welcome Greg. Glad you are coming up this weekend. See you Saturday.
  21. Asr's will be here this week and then at the meet on Saturday when I think he takes it home. As for me long term, I will be listening to Naaman's BH and then the BHSE and the WES prototype when they arrive this week, plus the 007t and SRD-7 Pro to see which one is the best fit with the Omega, 4070 and Lambda Sigs. Still hoping the new WES prototype is the amp I was hoping it would be but keeping an open mind...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.