Everything posted by Voltron
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Too bad, you'll have to. It isn't released until May 5. I guess you could pay for a preorder if it would make you feel better. Ginger Baker -- Africa Force This is a cool album. Not as good as Coward of the County but damn good.
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Midival Punditz -- Hello Hello
-
Deals
And moar bass and better highs!
- CanJam 2009
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Cat Power -- What Would the Community Think? Saint Etienne -- Tales From Turnpike House
-
Only one set of preouts, need to work sub in somehow
Dew eet monkey boy!
-
CanJam 2009
Yeah, now I like him even less for not posting Sale Pending like a normal human would.
-
CanJam 2009
Just what I was thinking but was not mean enough to say it.
-
Deals
Too bad I could only get 3 of them.
-
What did you do today?
She does not need a "This End up" sticker.
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Beastie Boys -- Paul's Boutique Indeed! It is really good. I like his voice and this record has great production values suited to his style (I think he produces himself). It has a lot of songs, but there is a good variation in feel from darker more contemplative ballads, to jangly hook-filled pop tunes. Good stuff.
-
Deals
I bought 3 and I am not even sure what it will do for me.
-
CanJam 2009
Good enough Queenie. Your palace in Mayberry will not feel the same without you though.
-
The Live Music Thread
Derek did My Favorite Things on the Guitars album with McCoy Tyner. There is a great DVD of the recording session that comes with it. Derek looks petrified in the presence of McCoy.
-
CanJam 2009
Great news V! Are you going to fly into SF or going straight to LA? Dan, have you confirmed your plans to come up here?
-
The Live Music Thread
I thought you'd be scary in combat but you must be a terror in the pit.
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Gilad Atzmon & The Orient House Ensemble -- Musik: Re-Arranging the 20th Century (many thanks to Reks )
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Felt -- The Strange Idols Pattern and Other Short Stories
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Ray LaMontagne -- Trouble Zoe Keating -- One Cello x 16
-
McIntosh 60th Anniversary C22 pre and MC75 mono
Do you have a spider hole?
-
McIntosh 60th Anniversary C22 pre and MC75 mono
Ooooh, already posted.
-
Benchmark DAC1 PRE
FOR IMMEDIATE FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Benchmark Media Unveils Their Flagship DAC1 HDR with Remote Control SYRACUSE, New York, April 09, 2009 - Benchmark Media Systems, the designers of the award-winning DAC1 family, has announced the release of their flagship stereo preamplifier, the DAC1 HDR. The DAC1 HDR incorporates several of Benchmark
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Then: Count Basie -- Kansas City 6 Now: Milt Jackson -- The Prophet Speaks (also thanks to Reks )
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Zion I -- The Take Over
-
What are you listening to Part Two
The Isley Brothers: Just had to listen to Live It Up! to hear the title track (Parts 1 & 2) Then got distracted with The Heat Is On because I wanted to hear the featured song, Fight the Power And finally moved on to Givin' It Back which is what I meant to listen to in the first place