Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. There was one? Stripes (movie)
  2. Wet or dry, I don't think it will matter to vodka man.
  3. Electric Lightning is a dumb name for a jet fighter. Grant Green -- Live at Club Mozambique
  4. Voltron replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    I am.
  5. Mig 15
  6. I resemble that remark! Lived in Newton and Watertown for 3 years during law school. Hung out plenty at Fenway, Wally's, Tim's, B&D Deli, etc. Loved Boston and Mass. but still couldn't give up my leftist leanings.
  7. Cool Jeff! Is the Weiss DAC2 still in the running? Can't remember if I already pointed you to the Computer Audiophile site, but there are lots of discussions about firewire and other dacs over there.
  8. Noice! Get an Italian sausage with peppers and onions on Landsdown Street for me and tell me how great it was! A little vicarious reminder of my Boston years. Have a great time, sausage or not.
  9. Talk about nostalgia, I was looking for another Jeff Beck record to play when I noticed this soundtrack from a great documents about the Athens music scene in the 80's. The movie is available on DVD in case anybody likes this stuff. Athens GA Inside / Out Onward with the nostalgia parade: Love Tractor -- This Aint No Outer Spaceship
  10. Hey, me too! ;D
  11. Voltron replied to Asr's topic in Meets
    We are not amused.
  12. Jeff Beck -- There And Back Vinyl Getting psyched to see him live for the first time on Thursday.
  13. Not a bad sounding day there Mike. I took my son to fencing class, and he is going paint-balling with his uncle later. My daughter has a sleepover birthday party this afternoon, so Claire and I will do a little record shopping and try to see an early movie. Right now, doing some work and listening to records. Beer later, but no beerfest. But I hope the Swedish Team shows up at yours tonight.
  14. John Patton -- Along Came John (Music Matters 45 RPM) Serge Chaloff -- Boston Blow Up!
  15. Voltron replied to Asr's topic in Meets
    "they," huh? Not planning on participating this year?
  16. Kiss my green ass, you will.
  17. Voltron replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Off Topic
    :'(
  18. Probably something like Corian, which my Doshi is cased in. Great material for casework imo.
  19. I have to admit that a year ago with this guy posted the elaborate tutorial thread as the first thing he did here I thought it was odd. I did not actually assume he was a MOT or associated with the company but I definitely thought it was odd. I think this also came at a time when there were a lot of new members here and the antennae were up. Plus it was and odd first post. Plus it is fun to test people and see how they react. Plus it was odd.
  20. Voltron replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Off Topic
    This Saturday is Record Store Day so get out and support your local record stores!
  21. Nat King Cole & George Shearing -- Nat Sings and George Plays
  22. Richard Buckner -- Meadow
  23. Just one? How much?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.