Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. Too bad, you'll have to. It isn't released until May 5. I guess you could pay for a preorder if it would make you feel better. Ginger Baker -- Africa Force This is a cool album. Not as good as Coward of the County but damn good.
  2. Midival Punditz -- Hello Hello
  3. Voltron replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Off Topic
    And moar bass and better highs!
  4. Voltron replied to Asr's topic in Meets
    Can princesses make decrees?
  5. Cat Power -- What Would the Community Think? Saint Etienne -- Tales From Turnpike House
  6. Voltron replied to Asr's topic in Meets
    Yeah, now I like him even less for not posting Sale Pending like a normal human would.
  7. Voltron replied to Asr's topic in Meets
    Just what I was thinking but was not mean enough to say it.
  8. Voltron replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Off Topic
    Too bad I could only get 3 of them.
  9. She does not need a "This End up" sticker.
  10. Beastie Boys -- Paul's Boutique Indeed! It is really good. I like his voice and this record has great production values suited to his style (I think he produces himself). It has a lot of songs, but there is a good variation in feel from darker more contemplative ballads, to jangly hook-filled pop tunes. Good stuff.
  11. Voltron replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Off Topic
    I bought 3 and I am not even sure what it will do for me.
  12. Voltron replied to Asr's topic in Meets
    Good enough Queenie. Your palace in Mayberry will not feel the same without you though.
  13. Voltron replied to Thaddy's topic in Music
    Derek did My Favorite Things on the Guitars album with McCoy Tyner. There is a great DVD of the recording session that comes with it. Derek looks petrified in the presence of McCoy.
  14. Voltron replied to Asr's topic in Meets
    Great news V! Are you going to fly into SF or going straight to LA? Dan, have you confirmed your plans to come up here?
  15. Voltron replied to Thaddy's topic in Music
    I thought you'd be scary in combat but you must be a terror in the pit.
  16. Gilad Atzmon & The Orient House Ensemble -- Musik: Re-Arranging the 20th Century (many thanks to Reks )
  17. Felt -- The Strange Idols Pattern and Other Short Stories
  18. Ray LaMontagne -- Trouble Zoe Keating -- One Cello x 16
  19. Do you have a spider hole?
  20. Ooooh, already posted.
  21. FOR IMMEDIATE FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Benchmark Media Unveils Their Flagship DAC1 HDR with Remote Control SYRACUSE, New York, April 09, 2009 - Benchmark Media Systems, the designers of the award-winning DAC1 family, has announced the release of their flagship stereo preamplifier, the DAC1 HDR. The DAC1 HDR incorporates several of Benchmark
  22. Then: Count Basie -- Kansas City 6 Now: Milt Jackson -- The Prophet Speaks (also thanks to Reks )
  23. Zion I -- The Take Over
  24. The Isley Brothers: Just had to listen to Live It Up! to hear the title track (Parts 1 & 2) Then got distracted with The Heat Is On because I wanted to hear the featured song, Fight the Power And finally moved on to Givin' It Back which is what I meant to listen to in the first place

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.