Everything posted by Voltron
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Ron Ayers -- Daddy Bug and Friends
-
Tannoy Kensington SE
I correct people on that one all the time too.
-
Tannoy Kensington SE
"fewer" is definitely proper but less parallel than "less"
-
CanJam 2009
I am not sure what isn't available here but is there, but growlers would seem impossible to bring. Cannot carry them on and packing them would be very risky because of seal issues. Anyway, I was going to recommend that people bringing bottles should consider using wine shipping/mailing boxes like this one: I used a case box to bring 12 22oz Bear Republic beers to a Florida meet. Checked the box and had no problems.
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Metric -- Fantasies
-
CanJam 2009
Great news that Frank Cooter will be coming and with a DIY stat amp to boot! If anyone could come up with a unique take on things, it would be Frank. As for the booze list, here were my basic plans: 1 bottle of whisky 1 bottle of whiskey 2-3 bottles of wine Many bottles of beer
-
What did you do today?
You in the market for one?
-
What did you do today?
You deserve a really good bottle. Hang in there.
-
Post the last thing you bought!
WooHoo!
-
I cant believe I missed this site.
Must become new site smiley! Or else
-
CanJam 2009
That is excellent news, Naaman. Stay at the Airport Hilton and get the Head-Fi rate. Works out best for sure.
-
Post the last thing you bought!
Do you freezer your gin, Duggeh?
-
NHL 2008/2009 edition
I Don't Know is on second.
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Banco de Gaia -- Igizeh Beck -- Guerro
-
NHL 2008/2009 edition
How many dubbels and tripels is that?
-
In praise of Canz3D, crossfeed for OSX
- The Live Music Thread
No excuse needed as far as I am concerned. 8~)- The Live Music Thread
You get sassy when you start drinking early.- The Live Music Thread
Wiki says: Born January 22, 1962 (1962-01-22) (age 47)- What are you listening to Part Two
Milt Jackson -- The Prophet Speaks- The Live Music Thread
But if he is only 47 or 48, then I agree with Dan that he is looking way old for his age.- What are you listening to Part Two
Dave Alvin -- Blackjack David- What are you listening to Part Two
Pat Martino -- Remember: A Tribute to Wes Montgomery- What did you do today?
That's awful, Stretch. Sorry your baby is fighting for air but glad to hear that she is resilient, like most kids. Good luck with everything.- Post the last thing you bought!
Just kidding! Right on Dinny. Tell us all about it when you gots it. - The Live Music Thread
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.