Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. Mark O'Leary and Sunny Murray -- Ode to Albert Ayler
  2. At least I don't feel compelled to respond to your unintelligible blather over here.
  3. Voltron replied to Thaddy's topic in Music
    He was great the last time at Yoshi's, but this time was "solo acoustic" so I wasn't sure what that was going to be.
  4. Glad you did, Nebby. Welcome.
  5. Thanks CJ. Just managed to save the correction in the above post.
  6. Trying to help Dusty with names: Crappy Raffy Gary/guss2 Carl/carlseibert talking to Dom/Highlife with Mike and NewGuy Mark Reid, tube amp maker, listening to his amp while Carl talks to Alex/1117 Mammaltoe! Miguel/mrarroyo The Queen L to R: Matt/Susan the Hottie and friend of JP's who was missing me something fierce/JP/Mike/Gary/Gene
  7. I apologize but I was in Mayberry last night with no cell service. I forgot about the impact it would have on my obligation to take calls from you all and I am ashamed.
  8. MOAR IMPRESSIONS DAHMIK! @tyrion: nice new avvy.
  9. Paralyzed by a dart to the back of the neck, Mike is subjected to DannyB's audio philosophy and how his sales efforts are helping the young people . . . Nice to see many familiar faces over there, but there seem to be way too many drams of the Willett being consumed! Gene actually claimed that the bottle -- my bottle -- is on its last swig. Damn you people. Damn you all to hell.
  10. Shortly before I took this picture toasting Team Florida, I said to Claire that my buds were in Florida having a meet and moping into my beer (I wouldn't want to get salty tears in there and wreck it). Her response? "Why didn't you go? I don't think you even mentioned that one!" Well, cheers anyway Team Florida peeps!
  11. Nice selection Deepak.
  12. Bar Kokhba Sextet -- 50th Birthday Celebration Vol. 11 Bar Kokhba Sextet -- Lucifer: The Book of Angels Vol. 10
  13. Very cute little devils! Good of you to let the cretin live, but I bet you were knuckling up during that conversation!
  14. Well, I doubt Justin flew up to see you and show you prints. You know how to post pics here. Go ahead and post them!
  15. Alright, I will stop being a jerk and suggest that your budget is restrictive and we don't know your associated gear. It might help to know the amp/pre and the source but really the amp would be most helpful I think. I also don't know those Monitor Audio speakers but they don't look bad. As for off the top suggestions, there are some great deals from System Audio available and tyrion really likes his Rangers. Agon has a pair of 1730s for $775 right now. There is also a very cool pair of Omega Grand 8 with ports for $750. Those would be nice in your arrangement. Another pair are Epos M22s and those would be very nice. Good luck.
  16. That a boy Grahame! Fight back! Those Florida slackers only had 2 bottles of whiskey and one of them was MINE!!! Bastards. Damn, I love you guys and wish I was there. Pappy on tappy. Nice. I should have gotten on a plane when you called earlier.
  17. Stop fucking posting and do your homework or whatever. Fuck.
  18. If Justin really has one or more finished, then I demand pics! earlicker would settle for no less, so why should we?!
  19. British Sea Power -- Open Season
  20. It was meant to be mean but a joke. Nice of you to protect him, though.
  21. Bingo
  22. Again, but I broke down and bought the CD.
  23. Do you guys really want him to come?
  24. Maybe you should go back to just posting about TV shows falkon.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.