Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. Merry Birthday Ric! Hope you're staying warm back in the frozen midwest, and that Santa was extra nice on your special day. Cheers!
  2. The salt and lime are part of a fun ritual, but really should be avoided if possible. I do like a little lime wedge on occasion, but the salt I leave for the rim of a real juice, real booze margarita (rocks, of course).
  3. Voltron replied to Thaddy's topic in Music
    It was a good show even though I ended up going solo because my wife was sick. There was a bit too much shtick at the beginning of the show, and the Douchebag Ensemble was really not my bag, baby, but it was a good time. Wondering if there was as much drag and vinyl clothing at your Raleigh show as in SF...?
  4. Any guitar held up by wires is cunty and stupid.
  5. It's still your birthday, so I will smile and concur. Some really expensive Cuervo does not equal shit juice.
  6. I second what Dan says and Patron is a polished turd. Don't bother if you want to drink real tequila. Mexicans drink Don Julio if they can afford it. Enuf sed.
  7. Exactly my thought.
  8. Congrats indeed! To quote the Who quoting a radio tag line: "Moar music, moar music, moar music! Wonderful Radio London, whoopee!" As for me, I worked until 11:30 or so, drove an hour to retrieve my daughter from a sleepover, came home and immediately fell deep into a way too short nap, then had my wife's family over for dinner. Roast beast, popovers, wine, scotch, proseco, etc., and apple pie a la mode. Did some dishes and cleaned up, now having the rest of the proseco and checkin the internets. Happy happy, joy joy, you'all.
  9. Happy Birthday Ken! Have a good one and don't do anything to piss off Santa. You wouldn't want to blow all the great gear he's bringing you for Christmas.
  10. More like this, is what I had in mind:
  11. Eew. Time for some mind bleach.
  12. I fantasize about a threesome IN vinyl.
  13. I guess you can go semi-fuck yourself.
  14. The purists can go fuck themselves.
  15. What's Christmas without a few pints?
  16. LFF Christmas CD won in the contest. Good stuff Luis!
  17. Shit, I would have a LOT more money if I had known that!
  18. Dateline Las Vegas: Desert Stormy, the newest Vivid "Girl", launches an offensive on CES convention. Thousands of audio geeks abandon gear obsessions for a new passion. :o:o
  19. lolz, but I thought this idea was to confess to audio sins or stupidities such as Ken and Tyler's admissions. The gear whoring is covered in this thread already, although I have no idea whether I have come clean yet. My current sin is that I bought the beautiful KGSS DX and have barely listened to it because it arrived in the mix during the major speaker rig overhaul.
  20. The Cryo Craptacular! I'm glad Nate got called out to come clean on his list too. At least I have a little more company now. I like the audio confessions idea, but Mike made it all Jewy and then Sherwood made it all Papal with the confessional reference. How about something more secular altogether like "Confessions of the Compulsive Audiophile" or "Oops I did it again" or some such.
  21. I really like later Guster. I don't think I have ever heard this one so I am copy-catting you.
  22. Does CES really mean AVN? I always wondered why so many guys wanted to go there!? Have a great time Naaman. Go see Steve Hoffman speak if you have a chance. He puts on a good show.
  23. I kinda like that BFQ record myself! Helping me forget that I have misplaced my Manitas de Plata CD.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.