2012 FiftyFifty Eclipse Futures

Aura

Thanks for the quick reply Scott. I guess I gotta have one bourbon (EC18) and one Rye (HH). I wonder if I should go 2010 or 2011 on the HH?

Not sure if I am too late, Raffy, but the 2011 HH is better than 2010, and the EC18 would be the first choice for me, then 4 Roses then brandy or grand cru--can't recall the difference atm.

Not sure if I am too late, Raffy, but the 2011 HH is better than 2010, and the EC18 would be the first choice for me, then 4 Roses then brandy or grand cru--can't recall the difference atm.

Thanks Al, you're not late yet; the guy I'm trading with still has to take home the bottles from storage.

Thanks for the tip, now leaning towards HH 11 or 4 Roses for the 2nd bottle. EC 18 is already a lock for the first bottle I'm getting.

• 3 weeks later...

Just a reminder guys, the futures go up for sale tomorrow at 8 a.m. Pacific/10 a.m. Central/11 a.m. Eastern. I think I'll go for Rebel Yell, Old Fitz, and Bernheim.

I personally still need to message one of the Cali guys for trustee help. I think we have until November or something crazy to get the shipping/pickup address finalized so there's not much rush for that to get sorted out.

6 x Aged in Elijah Craig® 12 Year Barrels

2 x Aged in Evan Williams® Single Barrels

6 x Aged in Rittenhouse® Rye Barrels

6 x Aged in Old Fitzgerald® Bourbon Barrels

Thanks to JP for the reminder, but 2 were sold out, then i could have had 5 EW but there was some address issue, so by the time I could lock in there were only 2 left! I can get them from City Beer eventually, but it is good to have futures as the base.

Edited by Voltron

4 each of everything but the Rebel Yell, which was sold out. Thanks to raffy for reminding me as I was getting ready to leave for a client meeting. I grabbed my iPad and ordered in the car. I'm thinking of going back for 2 more of the three which are still available..

Wonder why the Rebel Yell was so popular?

I think it's because Rebel was the most limited. 6 bottles/person and only available through futures. Lots of traders/eBayers will likely use this limited availability to their advantage once the bottles are ready to go.