HC Bike/Cycling Thread

boomana

I have some old spinerval videos (vhs! and dvd) and one contemporary. Anyone know how sufferfest compares to spinervals? I am of the opinion that no matter what indoor sucks. However if the new systems/base training bring integration and networking, that is a huge motivator in my experience.

May have to give sufferfest a try then :)

Went for a very salty 25 miles today. Spent 30 mins getting all the crud out of the bike! Oiling the chain, cleaning cassette, hubs etc.

Even my water was tasting salty after a while thee hee.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Since I don't care about football I went down to the basement and lubed the chain just in case and did a bit of wiping down but it really wasn't bad at all.

There was a lot of water (snow melt on the rd hillsides) on the road down on beach and the way up to the parking lot near military road. That's a magnet for gunk.

By the way I should have stopped to take a few shots of the stream in rock creek. Chunks of ice enclustered everywhere in the stream. Beautiful!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by CD44hi

I bought my 2013 in september and they had almost nothing so i think 2014s -- unless they bought up a bunch of cannondale's 2013 closeouts and then never sold them

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bike-Factory-of-Charlottesville/186313419274

so dealer price is probably 50% of retail, and they probably just want to get rid of them and order fresh inventory. probably really weak sales this winter with the cold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by justin