HC Bike/Cycling Thread

boomana

I don't think that scar is very visible or large, which I think is a good thing. Does it still hurt?

Large scars are manly and enhance one's character. ;)

Here's mine after 2 months:

2monthincision_zps35e14ff5.jpg

Justin, glad to hear that you didn't set off the metal detector.  Less metal was put into me, so hopefully I won't set them off either.

Wow, two months already! That one looks good too. How're you feeling?

I'm feeling good.  My surgeon removed all limitations last Friday.  My shoulder is a bit stiff and sore, but it's improving rapidly.  I'm scheduled to get some physical therapy.  My pelvis breaks have all healed well too.

I feel good enough to do a street ride.  I'm not quite up to a dirt ride yet. :)

I should see if Dianese or anybody else makes such a thing for motorcycling.  I'd get one.

This is on my radar but 125 miles with a shitload of climbing seems too ambitious this time of year to be honest. Any interest in the metric?

Probably a bit ambitious but I'm going to try to train for it. Worst case scenario, the courses are all the same up till the 45 mile marker...

Arm twisted. I need shorts badly and don't have a favorite. 36$ shipped with tax (new to TN) for two pairs, can't pass that up. Thanks!

There was also a pair of Canari shorts for ~22/each in all sizes with prime shipping if anyone was interested. Almost out of the Sugoi but there seems to be plenty of stock on the other.

**BRENT**

I'm feeling good.  My surgeon removed all limitations last Friday.  My shoulder is a bit stiff and sore, but it's improving rapidly.  I'm scheduled to get some physical therapy.  My pelvis breaks have all healed well too.

I feel good enough to do a street ride.  I'm not quite up to a dirt ride yet. :)

I should see if Dianese or anybody else makes such a thing for motorcycling.  I'd get one.

Most excellent news, Ken. I'm very glad for you. Attend the PT, it works wonders :)

Wait was this on the Calfee?

No, I took the Roubaix as the roads are not great and I still need to do a full fitting on the calfee. I did a few rides on the calfee last year, enough to know I needed to change a few things before riding it much more. Now that the weather is turning a bit I'll schedule some time at my shop and get the calfee dialed in.