HC Bike/Cycling Thread

boomana

Picked up my Calfee from the store today after they installed the new fork. Calfee did an absolutely great job and it matches the finish exactly. One less thing to worry about in the long term. I'm looking forward to riding it on the weekend.

I was supposed to make it out riding from work today and it actually looks like work would have co-operated but I worked yesterday evenging and forgot to get everything ready so no biking for me other than on my DeskCycle :(

Does anyone have any fairly inexpensive saddles that they like?  I have been riding on 130mm ones and my sit bones measure about 130mm, which seems to indicate that I should be looking at a minimum of 143mm based on the Specialized guide I have seen.  Of course, much of the discomfort is probably the fact that I never ride regularly, but I will take any improvement I can.

Thanks for the loan offers, if I actually rode enough to be able to compare stuff, that would be awesome, but I don't, and am unlikely to.  The specialized romin/toupe seem to be about the top of the list.  I might pick up a Romin Evo locally from someone selling a take-off.