HC Bike/Cycling Thread

boomana

Great day for a ride around here. Ended up traveling out of town a bit to try a different part of the trails. Forgot the Garmin so I had to use Map My Ride on the iPhone. This was a much hillier section of the trail but the new fit made hills seem much easier to tackle. Rolled into the parking lot right at 17 miles on the odometer. Everything felt pretty good and the seat was a big improvement. The cyclists seem to be a bit more serious out on this part of the trail as there were lots of groups with matching jerseys.

i-h6j2k9L-X2.jpg

Edited by VPI

I want to note that we have three serious slackers: john, mike, raffy.  They're up in Sebring for three days of cycling and not single picture posted yet.

I just booked a hotel room for three days in Denver for NAHBS.  Jeff is going.  Who else wants to join?

Sorry, we didn't take any pics, which was stupid.  .

Speaking of pics, if you get a chance, take one of my bike which I believe will be in the Spectrum Powder Works booth.  I'm jealous you are going