The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post

Knuckledragger

unkn7Rh.gif

a0b4v1M.jpg

MHnAZp6.jpg

LQLHF9j.jpg

0LRtksg.jpg

b7fcH6u.jpg

I'm a former moderator on Discogs. The above rig was built by one of my old colleagues solely for the purpose of digitizing old DJ mixtapes.

6rDV9bC.jpg

Z1XLxhE.jpg

RcEox92.jpg

jNiXoDK.jpg

3qcpbUy.jpg

9U0r6G6.jpg

duvoBEa.jpg

Walking with a stroller full of cats in Shibuya, Tokyo.

T7mSjLe.jpg

PrcOttr.jpg

62Doxcf.jpg

SS Monte Carlo reappears off Coronado, CA 79 years after sinking.

21pe0mv.jpg

Algonquin Park.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Craig Sawyers said:

Yup.  But do a google image search for extreme ironing - there is a whole (very strange) subculture out there.

Well, no human being is exempt of it ;D We have a say in Spain: "God raises them and they gather together", which seems to have an English equivalent: "Birds of a feather flock together", although it misses a part of the sarcasm. Anyway, we're doomed...

Hehehe, I once met a guy who loved climbing. He was a huge man, about 7' tall and like 220Lb of pure muscle. He once carried a gasoline electricity generator on his back, just to be able to use a drill so nailing down the safety cord to the mountain wall would be faster.

A good mate called Bob Wightman, that I've done a lot of running with on the fells, did a lot of major league climbing when younger.  Have a look at the picture galleries here http://bobwightman.co.uk/climb/climbing_gallery.php

I was one of his pacers on his successful Bob Graham Round (67 miles and 29,000 feet of ascent in less than 24 hours) in 2005.