Guitar-Case

VPI

I always picture Dusty living in a purple house with purple furniture drinking grape kool-aid when he posts all the purple stuff he is buying.

Have not gotten a guitar in a while so I am having a paulownia wood telecaster built with a combo set of Kinman 50s and 60s noiseless pick-ups and a fishman VT power bridge.  The original intent was to match my strat but I am leaning towards an excellent cherry burst at the moment.

Edited by VPI
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I know you hate it when there are those annoying black bars on the top and bottom so I filmed it the right way just for you.

The guitar is awesome and I am glad the lightweight Paulownia did not work out as the Adler has about the perfect amount of heft for me and sounds fantastic on everything I have plugged it in to.

• Angry 1

• 2 weeks later...

Picked up the new Telecaster with 68 Kinman noiseless pickups.

u5ave6ez.jpg

ysu4yna3.jpg

I got to hear this today -- I must say, beautiful sounding machine through the ... what was that, one of the VVT Nighthawks?

Also:  Aaron was right, it was the Pedaltrain Volto I was talking about, not the MXR DC Brick.

Also also:  Parker has a color called, 'Dusty Black', I really owe it to myself to buy one in a color named after me.

• 2 weeks later...

Went to set up my pedal board and decided the little Nano was a bit small with my current pedals as the power supply could not be mounted beneath the plate.  Went out and got the Pedaltrain Jr. instead.  Finally got to use my first pedal I bought a couple of months ago and found it to be very good.

i-xvhFdG5-X2.jpg

• Like 2