Sovkiller gives up his last CD3000. End of World predicted shortly.

hirsch

IC: Sony MDR-CD3000 used, but pampered and IMO in like new shape, new pads on it...I do not think that you will find other pair in this condition nowadays honestly...they are officially discontinued and hard to find...

Given my my new purchase of two Edition 9's, I'm not longer using these babies at all, and it is a waste to have them hanging dusting there while there will be people dying of trying them out. This s my last pair, so all the spares parts will go as well, a bunch of new screw in adapters 1/8 to 1/4, and also two pairs of pads, brand new that I got a few month ago from Audiocubes, (another $100.00 value pus shipping)....So basically you will get one new set of pads on it, and two sets of spare pads....

They work flawless, and included is everything, case, cardboard box, manual, warranty cards, etc....

No trades of any kind, I looking for cash, Paypal only, and prefer locally as shipping abroad is a hassle, but I'm willing to do it as well if needed and the buyer covers the costs...

I'm open to offers, but please do not ask me for a price, if I was looking for a firm price I would have posted it. I'm simply looking for the best offer I could possibly get to recover from the big hit of the Edition 9's and the customized RPX-33, and keep on going...So please make me offers rather than questions...Sorry...lowballers will be ignored...;) ;)

Also they come from a an smoke free enviroment...the only smoke that you will see home, is while occasionally we burn the toasts...

The pads are in another box in the storage, I do not have them home so they are not in these pictures, but they are in the boxes as well...

They look basically like this:

wholepackage.jpg?t=1172533828

Front1.jpg?t=1172534120

Rightside.jpg?t=1172534373

Leftside.jpg?t=1172534413

Rightnewpad.jpg?t=1172534455

Leftnewpad.jpg?t=1172534493

A couple of offers but nothing really tempting yet... :(

For now no splitting, willing to sell as a combo...

To me, they have some kind of an upper midrange/lower treble sheen to them. Comfy but very funky sounding.
This is probably closest to my memory of them. Although I didn't find the funk unpleasant at all.

Stupid question -- when the fuck did they get discontinued? I was going to get a pair...

I see things in black and white. :P

Biggie.

Well, I hope your hearing is far better than that color-blind eyesight. :laugh:

Colorful nuances make the world a beautiful place. Even B&W photos display shades of grey. I just don't get that blanket B&W attitude either.