Member Invites

tkam

omg :'(

that's ok , no problem .. sorry thing is I'm not so picky judging people . and probably I deserve much of my affection to "long date" members rather then on "cool" members .

Am I growing old ?

:)

Your free to invite him man, Reks has no problem with it... Like I was saying it sh ouldn't be a popularity contest, so go aheahd.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

saint.panda and JaZZ would be nice to get here... Although I don't have any means of contacting either of them.

I saw saint panda mentioned a couple pages back and was just thinking JaZZ myself, I don't know how I could have left him out of my initial list, that guy is just a huge wealth of knowledge and really fun to talk to.

i'm having trouble remembering all the peopple myself...

these head-fi names generally aren't running through my head all the time, but generally i like most people; ) It's hard to remember THAT many names... Slowly though i'm gathering quite a few though heh.

I saw saint panda mentioned a couple pages back and was just thinking JaZZ myself, I don't know how I could have left him out of my initial list, that guy is just a huge wealth of knowledge and really fun to talk to.

yes

I yet invited Jazz , he is a no question person really ( mpov) so.

He should be here soon .

leeav , alas Neilpeart - how can he still be out of here , the author of the (famous) portable k-1000 video :laugh: hope all of you saw those

www.stanford.edu/~aodio/HFM/MVI_1135.AVI

www.stanford.edu/~aodio/HFM/MVI_1136.AVI

bangraman

wallijhon , I would like to invite him here too , but it's very improbable I'll be able to reach him .

Bill Ward

and many of the old and gone head-fi off-topic forum boards people ..

I miss that forum , a lot really .. plenty of very interesting discussions , the best discussions I've attended were there .

I hope to recall some of them with time , as mjg said is not fast thing to recover and call , the nice people who'd want to partecipate in creating brilliant discussions ( if this is the aim of headcase )

I've invited NeilPeart personally while we were heading to the Saratoga meet, but he seemed a bit uninterested in another headphone forum due to lack of time to read and contribute to even the current one he's a part of.

also talked to raif, who seemed interested, but he hasn't signed up yet I believe. I'll talk to him again about it sometime... he has my W5000's right now. :P

just to let u guys know,

i've resigned from inviting people here... yet a few people i did ask to invite might not be here yet. I'm going to avoid all the BS and just let you guys take care of it if you want... sorry bout that.