Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

The BMW he's been talking about. Sheesh, don't you pay attention?

At midnight, it's no problem :)

But I really topped out at 105. But my car will DO 150, which is the point.

Yeah, that was pretty much my point -- that this area won't exactly give you the opportunity. Not trying to question your manliness car's abilities.

a 91 bmw 535i with 294k miles.

Bought it on ebay, then chipped it. It's a rocket :)

I have a higher ratio limited slip differential on the way next.

It's a blast. And I'd bet I could get up to top speed on 27, if I were more manly. But 105 is probably fast enough for now.

new group? they've been around since the early 1960's ;)

Yup :) hehe. I meant that they were new to me. Funny thing but they were on Sesame Street when I was growing up, which didn't get jogged in my memory till today. I brought a new DVD for my son this week and they were on and I loved them. Then the wife says their name and I was like, "How did I not remember them?" I then brought some CDs and will be listening to them for years to come.

Thanks...

They tried to pull a fast one that I found when I was finalizing the details with the business manager... There was a $2,000 difference between what we had talked about and what they were putting on paper. I was ready to walk, and they took care of it... It was a miscommunication between the salesman and the sales manager, blah blah blah. But when I checked the final payoff amount on the vehicle I was trading, it was $700 less than what I told them I owed. So they wrote everything up based on those numbers, and if they expect me to shell out another $700 to wrap things up, they're mistaken. One mistake, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. But two? It makes them look like sleazebags.

that definitely sounds like a bunch of bullshit.

Well, they proved to be complete fuck-tards. They called today expecting over $800 because the salesmean never told the sales manager the right number for my payoff, and they weren't prepared to make it right. :shrug: I guess I shouldn't be surprised.