Hey

iceman94

So, bored at work, I stumbled across head-case from another link. I've been a part of that other site, but kinda trailed off for a while...thought it was because I'm not really doing headphones anymore. More like everyone worth paying attention to ran over here. I'll probably just lurk anyway, but thought I might as well pop in and say hi.

And damn, I was so oblivious to what was going on over there. Me = teh dumb.

evanston! woooo northwestern! I envy you!

the view from the rocky shoreline at late night, with the expansive lake in front of you and the lights of chicago but a few miles away to your right... *cries*

to think just 6 years or so ago I almost jumped in that night and never surfaced... :(

evanston! woooo northwestern! I envy you!

the view from the rocky shoreline at late night, with the expansive lake in front of you and the lights of chicago but a few miles away to your right... *cries*

to think just 6 years or so ago I almost jumped in that night and never surfaced... :(

Yeah, its pretty sweet. Ironically, I applied here kinda casually, not having a clue exactly how awesome NU and Chicago are (east coast bias FTL). Getting rejected from Stanford is one of the best turns of luck I've had :dance:. What sucks is I'm halfway through already...

Glad to hear you didn't make that jump.

I had this painfully hilarious over-the-top PM from Ray a month or two ago, wondering why I hadn't stopped by his place to visit. Would've made a great head-case present I think, but too bad I deleted it ::)

Thanks for all the greetings 8)

I used to do a SACDMods 9100ES -> MPX3 SE -> HD650, not sure if that'll be recognizeable or not.

I'm in the middle of going to SB3 -> Northstar M192 -> Moscode 401HR -> North Acoustics Kitty Kat for speakers, with the Inguz Slimserver plugin plus Acourate or something else for room correction. Right now I have a pair of Merlin TSMs and a Tact integrated, which was a mistake. Horribly sterile- which I kinda knew, but wanted to confirm my sonic preferences.

tTW, Dusty Chalk, the East Coast roxors O0, but I really didn't have any idea how awesome Chicago was, nor does anyone I know back home. It's unfortunate. Still, I find the Midwest inferiority complex amusing sometimes :), and its soda, not pop.

Hey iceman I assume this is mateo5 from Hfi? I met you at the Boston meet :)

Chicago is without a doubt one of my favorite cities in the US. And very interesting that you're using a Northstar, I basically would have never heard about it if it wasn't for Reks. Welcome to Head-case ;D

i just say COKE..give me a coke..coke...

then they say "we dont have coke"

and i say what ever you have is good..

or its just a sprite..but not anything else..

Sprite..give me a sprite.sprite..

"we dont have Sprite..We have sierra mist shit"

what ever you have is good..even if its lemon lime piss..still sprite to me.

Hey iceman I assume this is mateo5 from Hfi? I met you at the Boston meet :)

Chicago is without a doubt one of my favorite cities in the US. And very interesting that you're using a Northstar, I basically would have never heard about it if it wasn't for Reks. Welcome to Head-case ;D

Yeah, thats me. The Boston meet was fun :), I definitely remember meeting you there.

I should clarify, I don't have the Northstar yet, it's just what I'm planning on getting- I'm working on paying off a demo model of the poweramp first. I basically went with it because of you and Reks, along with a couple of other impressions dug up elsewhere.

Is there anyone here who calls everything a "coke"? >:D