• 2 years later...
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finished.  Damned good show!

It took me a while to get into The Wire when I first started watching since they do develop the characters slowly. But then I was hooked. One of the best tv series ever! Now I just need to get Yumi

I finally started watching this series, and there are a lot of faces I didn't expect to see. Michael B. Jordan, Idris Elba, but the one that really surprised me was Ashy Larry from the Chappell Show.

Posted Images

I finally started watching this series, and there are a lot of faces I didn't expect to see. Michael B. Jordan, Idris Elba, but the one that really surprised me was Ashy Larry from the Chappell Show.

It started a bit slow, but I like the steady climb as apposed to just blowing shit up and shooting people.  Good characters.

• Like 4

Same. 

Watched it a year ago, gave up on it once during season 1 then made it all the way through on second attempt. Great characters and series. 

Edited by robm321

Joanne and I finally watched the entire 16:9 run thanks to HBO.

Plenty of Brits in the cast, trapped in "The Game" and the system.

As I may have mentioned, Charlie "Black Mirror" Brooker was a big fan.

"A searing work of bloody genius, yeah"

• Like 2

It took me a while to get into The Wire when I first started watching since they do develop the characters slowly. But then I was hooked. One of the best tv series ever! Now I just need to get Yumi to watch it.

Omar!!!

giphy.gif

• Like 4