RSA Predator

purk

oops spelling errors... :D

I prediciate that its gonna explode sending lithium and manganese schrapnel all over the place.

I've been in the same room when an apple laptop battery exploded, definitely not a pretty sight.

Also this... Ray is missing the REQUIRED cap on the VCOM pin of his pcm2704 implementation.

Going to sound like shit without that cap. Distortion and noise thru the roof.

Ray talking about noise levels. Highly entertaining.

KG..

we have been down this road before have we not? how many times has he made changes to a product before releasing?

So far every thing you warned us about as far as safety in any of his products have not happened, maybe there all times to go off at the same moment? maybe..I guess.

I believe the only thing you have done with your warnings is spread the word about RSA and as an indirect effect you have sold more of his product..are you two in Cahoots?

(joking)

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe the only thing you have done with your warnings is spread the word about RSA and as an indirect effect you have sold more of his product..are you two in Cahoots?

Of course this is true. I get a cut directly from ray for all the extra stuff he sells because of my continued bashing of his junk.

Ray is a dear and close friend and I have a lot of respect for him. :P

Did i mention i have been drinking 100 year old scotch for most of the afternoon...

KG..

we have been down this road before have we not? how many times has he made changes to a product before releasing?

So far every thing you warned us about as far as safety in any of his products have not happened, maybe there all times to go off at the same moment? maybe..I guess.

(joking)

Seriously a Raptor psu leaving burn marks on someone's furniture isn't considered a safety issue ???

Jpak I de-spelled that long ago...use the search button buddy..really. in fact you should and while your at it look at the pics and tell me thats a burn mark and not a grease/oil stain..small difference.

You love the Ray KG..I know you do..

Justin, yeah i remember but he still invited you to stay..before the shit

I just can't think of appropriate words that would allow me to respond to this.

I'm just speechless...

I tink you want to see him build a better product (in your idea of a better product) which is part of the reason you are on him so much after all you have complimented him a few times before. you totally Heart Ray man..its cool nothing to be ashamed about..(jokes)

I would be more than happy to help my good friend ray shambles. :dance:

is it samples or shambles i get confused about this one :-\

I have 2 dads!

Billy, he did, remember the story that came out of it?

more apocalypto type false fables preached to his devoted foolers, i mean followers...

Jpak I de-spelled that long ago...use the search button buddy..really. in fact you should and while your at it look at the pics and tell me thats a burn mark and not a grease/oil stain..small difference.

upon receipt my rs audio products had the following problems right out of the box...

craptor--excessive heat issue (122 degrees), p/s vibration issue (he has subsequently fixed these issues)

hornet--loose jacks that cut out with the slightest movement (remember it's a portable amp), replacement jacks weren't much better (and then the thing completely died, ray to his credit fixed it promptly)

other updates and products rushed to market...

hornet-- (cap change, m and non m versions)...

apache--shipped with see thru top chassis cover, then new opamps or what not...

i am sure there are others as well... :-\

i have also owned the total bithead and never experienced any problems or questionable parts. my ec2a3 has function flawlessly from the day i got it. i have also spent considerable time with the ecss, lunch box, gs-1, and a few others, but have yet to experience the problems and out of the box issues like those rs audio products.

909 would you like me to reply to every single one of your bullshit ass "examples" or would you like me to tell everyone here on the boards why you are so Against Ray?

billy don't make this personal because it is not or conjure up bs since it could backfire. my experience with ray's products are just that my experiences as is my opinion. whatever halfbake bs ray sold you on realize is only half of the story... :-\

don't rush to judgement, even though you are a very good and loyal friend to ray.

Guest sacd lover

909 would you like me to reply to every single one of your bullshit ass "examples" or would you like me to tell everyone here on the boards why you are so Against Ray?

We are all ears. But, let the answer be factual and not the beginning of some he said / she said speculation that can neither be proved or disproved.

billy don't make this personal because it is not or conjure up bs since it could backfire. my experience with ray's products are just that my experiences as is my opinion. whatever halfbake bs ray sold you on realize is only half of the story... :-\

oh come on you can come here and out of nowhere list every example of something that is not even in the thread or convo and now you side switch?

Come on...

Why would you be pissed at Ray? I mean Really why would you be so on him?

raffle Raffle?

We are all ears. But, let the answer be factual and not the beginning of some he said / she said speculation that can neither be proved or disproved.

all that billy can offer up is hearsay. regardless, i have nothing to hide. though, i am aware of the falsehoods ray has spewed behind my back. as most of us know, this is just part of ray's mo.

Guest sacd lover
regardless, i have nothing to hide. though, i am aware of the falsehoods ray has spewed behind my back. as most of us know, this is just part of ray's mo.

I will agree about the spewing falsehoods .... yes we do know that MO is true.

oh come on you can come here and out of nowhere list every example of something that is not even in the thread or convo and now you side switch?

no i didn't switch, remember those "oil stains" etc... i only provided facts, which you don't likey.

Why would you be pissed at Ray? I mean Really why would you be so on him?

raffle Raffle?

oh the raffle, sure that's the "reason" ...ray was the only manufacturer not to make a denotation, which i believe had to do with something i posted about his products--sorry but no i am not that petty. in fact, ray made an extremely tacky public display when he bought $100 in raffle tickets right in front of everyone in attendance as only ray does in his loud, obnoxious, and showy manner. looky-looky i am generous to the community and supporting the meet...

909 the proof would be in the threads of the meets no?

i suppose there might be something alluding to that fact, but it isn't anything i even think about as a pausible reason. in fact, i only thanked mot and others for what they did contributed as i have done in the past. i think i have clearly indicated my reasons such as but not limited to marketing schemes, build quality, value to performance ratio, ray's attitude when you return something or post something he doesn't like, etc...

ray is paranoid. ;)