DC/Baltimore Regional Meet, August 2nd

grawk

Definitely you both would both would have fun. Even if he isn't into headphone-fi, he'll be able to find many things to do in the LA area while you are at the meet.

My wife and I live in Santa Barbara, a very nice beach town about 1.5 hours up the coast (north) from LA. You'd be welcome to stay at our house before and/or after the meet. We'll be staying in LA during the meet. You just can't be allergic to cats or birds. :P

I'm sure that other people would be happy to host you during your travels too. So that should keep the cost of your vacation down.

That is a really generous offer which I would gladly accept when the time comes (we're not allergic to cats and had bids here too) :)

Really thank you in advance for your hospitality!

My bf is not really into headphones but a real gear person so he'll have a great time.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe you're going to the brickskeller and having that swill :)

Stone IPA is good stuff. To be followed by a Bear Republic Hop Head Rye, Racer 5 and then to a Russian River Damnation. I know, all the Belgiums, I will have one or two of those as well.

I'm awful jealous that you folks are getting together this weekend and I am missing out. I hope it is a smashing good time and that many pics and impressions of the drinking and frivolity will ensue. Maybe a couple comments about gear and stuff would be good too.

Yeah, but the shit that country bumpkin writes won't hold up!

At least you have come to realize that I am just a country lawyer. One more thing, no pictures for you!

Yay!!!!

Hey, everyone, PM me your cell numbers! (and i'll reply with mine)

So if we don't want your cell number we shouldn't pm you with ours?:)