Ultrasone Edition 7's

randerson3024

• 2 weeks later...
I mean who knows. Maybe in 5 years 7s will be the new King. Swings in this game are hard to predict... but honestly I'd be very surprised if ED9s/7s ever gain the cult status that L3000s/R10s/HE90 have.

Anything is possible on HF. Just look at some of the crap that has been popular over the years... :palm:

I mean who knows. Maybe in 5 years 7s will be the new King. Swings in this game are hard to predict... but honestly I'd be very surprised if ED9s/7s ever gain the cult status that L3000s/R10s/HE90 have.

With the way trends work I have no doubt that at some point the ED9s will become a mega FOTM.

Frankly, its a good thing if the focus and money is on the E7/E9, it pulls market enthusiasm away from other, more worthy players, lowering the going rate.

Edition 7 is the best headphone ever made tbh. Even if supermansears says the HF-1 is better.

So this is where all the head-fi'ers went...?

I actually made a thread about a stock Ed7 vs my ALO Ed9.

Portable Showdown: Ultrasone Edition 7 vs ALO Edition 9 [impressions]

They are practically identical, with a couple very slight differences. Possibly because due to recabling on mine.

One shouldn't even be comparing the L3000 and Edition 9 (vomit) in the same sentence.