The Official Head-Case Photography Thread.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My daughter (almost 12) is on the yearbook staff at her magnet school. Her grade went on a field trip to the Atlanta Aquarium, and she was one of four people allowed to take a camera. I set her up wit

A night out in the rain with the X-Pro2 & XF 23 f/2 

One of the reason I stopped posting was there just seemed to be so much drama. Getting angry and going off because of someone's post is just not a good use of my time. Being offended by these pics is

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you not on FB or G+, I have posted a bunch of photos to my blog from my recent travels through Colorado. I've got a lot better stuff coming in the pipeline from this trip, so what you see is just a tip of the iceberg to give people an idea of conditions out here. Enjoy:

http://www.pbjames.com/blog

• Like 1

^ Had not heard of that before but I'm very interested as I'd love better image quality in that form factor.

Like the guy commenting at the bottom of the blog post though I'd like to get some unprocessed raw images before putting down that kind of money.

Just to be clear it's only $199 reserve now, rest due near shipping next summer, you can drop out at any time, and can test with the camera two months before deciding to keep/return. So the risks at this point aren't exactly high, are they?

Edited by blessingx
  • 2 weeks later...