Drinking games

NightWoundsTime

this post will be quite slurrred, just a warning:

May the record forever show, that I have beat a marine and a dude with full on Turret's, at a drinking game. It started with a night of rock band, drinking whenever breakes in the music dictated. Then it moved to an episode of top gear, requiring that whenever a blatant britishism came up or a total insult from one cast member to another were to occur, that we had to drink.... I have beat a Marine. Yes, I rule. He is asleep and I am completley fucked. This post has required some kind of record backspace usage to not end up looking like an edwood post. You all should be proud. Seriously. At least one backspace per actual character typed ....

To be clear, it's a keg of yuengling in my fucking house, and I have the day off (I should have been to work already, if I were working today.)

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Vols, anyone? That's volumetrics. Play Yahtzee. Any score of less than 25, drink six onces of brew or one shot of liquor. Drink for missing your bonus and rolling out of turn. Low score of players drinks. That's it pretty simple. There are variations such as VBHY. I'll let you guess.

Matt I am shocked and dismayed by you total lack of respect for alcohol, endangering the lives of a handicapped man and a soldier defending our country is utterly shameful. I hope when you see you'll have to drink again to wipe the shame right off your face.

JP ... I think Matt has learned a bit in the two years since that post. Or has he? Wasn't he among the glass chuckers at CJ? Or, was it really almost two years ago that he posted? Perhaps not ... given his level of typing proficiency at the time, it's possible he started typing nearly two years past, but just recently completed making his post semi coherent. Trust me, I have experience in these matters.