NewEAwebsite.jpg

Enigma-Audio.com <--- check it out!

Some of the new items are:

Enigma Audio Apex Headphone Cable

Enigma Audio Apex IC interconnect cables

Enigma Audio Oracle S Headphone Cable

Enigma Audio Oracle M Headphone Cable

Enigma Audio Oracle IC interconnect cables

You can get more details on them at the site.

Thanks,

The Grandest of Them All

Edited by Grand Enigma

Website looks nice. :)

On Safari (Mac) the menu bar makes a tiny expansion downwards when I click on one of the links in the menu bar. It looks like the font changes to one size bigger for a split second. On Firefox (Mac), the link that I click also changes its font for a split second and then changes back again. But this time the font doesn't get bigger but changes to something that looks like Times perhaps.

Website looks nice. :)

On Safari (Mac) the menu bar makes a tiny expansion downwards when I click on one of the links in the menu bar. It looks like the font changes to one size bigger for a split second. On Firefox (Mac), the link that I click also changes its font for a split second and then changes back again. But this time the font doesn't get bigger but changes to something that looks like Times perhaps.

Ive noticed that as well and haven't been able to fix it as of yet. will work on it later to see what I can do.

Can you clarify on the site how much extra per length unit for both the interconnects and headphone cables? For example, how much for a 1M length of the Apex ICs?

Also I see that your cheaper Oracle cable is a silver-alloy while the Apex is continuous-cast copper...is there a particular reason you went with the copper for a higher-end IC?

Looking forward to the pics which will answer more questions I have regarding the specific Furutech connectors being used, along with flexibility and weight.

I think it looks fine, and there's nothing that really needs to be changed, personally. Maybe consider aligning the table towards the top further, to reduce vertical scrolling a tad. I get some minor font inconsistencies in Firefox on vista on the top menu. I'd probably increase the font size, but thats a subjective thing that everybody is going to have their own opinion on.

Can you clarify on the site how much extra per length unit for both the interconnects and headphone cables? For example, how much for a 1M length of the Apex ICs?

Also I see that your cheaper Oracle cable is a silver-alloy while the Apex is continuous-cast copper...is there a particular reason you went with the copper for a higher-end IC?

Looking forward to the pics which will answer more questions I have regarding the specific Furutech connectors being used, along with flexibility and weight.

The Furutech connectors will be the FP-601M Gold XLR or the FP-101 Gold RCA.

FP-601M®B1.jpgFP-101-Gold.jpg

I am updating the site as we speak with price per additional length. I had to calculate out the additional cost and didn't get to it last night.

The flexibility of the Apex will be excellent. Stiff cables especially when it comes to headphone cables is enough to make me never use them no matter how good they might be. The Apex is not as light and flexible as the Oracle (which is the lightest and most flexible headphone cable out there) but is pretty close. The Apex uses a thicker wire and thus will be a bit heavier and stiffer but will still be better than just about everything else out there.

Lastly, as to why copper for the Apex. Cheap copper can sound dull, grainy, flat, and veiled. Nice copper, like that of the Apex, can take those weaknesses and turn them into strengths. Gone is the grainy, dull, veiled sound. The Apex does everything the Oracle does but just a bit better. More depth, greater soundstage, better detail, speed and overall accuracy. These are some traits you expect from silver but that can be achieved with copper while eliminating the harshness, brightness and lack of depth you can find with pure silver.

Edited by Grand Enigma

I like it. The relevant information is there and is easy to locate.

I also like that you don't have acres of purple marketing prose claiming your cables will cure cancer or guarantee multiple orgasms. The more straightforward the better, in my opinion.

Thanks! I tend to stay away from the subjective and stick to the facts. I will let others decide if it has the power to create uni-corns and catch leprechauns.

For $355-- on a .5m i/c i want to be able to read about it lot's more. its to damn simple, tell me why you choose the litz braid and how many light years it has taken you to make and how much NASA research went into the exact material construction of the tube flex and why you went with Cryo treated shit with little monkeys..

I am not going to buy any of that shit on the site....

only cause i am more then happy with the Enigma Audio i/c's i have not only connecting my entire speaker rig, headphone rig, computer rig and now one set in the dj booth at the bar and that site does not tell me why i should even try to "upgrade" and try out these new i/c's. one way of an easy sale is to beat your other products, compare the new with the old, talk about how the old sold this and this many and why you think the new is better, have customers tell their personal stories on how your product is used and why they choose to buy it and maybe even post photos of their gear..in return offer a discount for the rite to advertise their words and pics, hell that would bring you more sales.

Zach the $100 cable you let me try out from the old Ohio meet years back not only has taken the place of the Cardas Neutral ref ($500 each pair), but wowed me somuch i not only lined all my setups with it but today i have no real thought of trying anything else out there...i am just that happy with the product you sold me... you one of the few cable sellers out there to do what you did..one of the very few.

For $355-- on a .5m i/c i want to be able to read about it lot's more. its to damn simple, tell me why you choose the litz braid and how many light years it has taken you to make and how much NASA research went into the exact material construction of the tube flex and why you went with Cryo treated shit with little monkeys..

I am not going to buy any of that shit on the site....

only cause i am more then happy with the Enigma Audio i/c's i have not only connecting my entire speaker rig, headphone rig, computer rig and now one set in the dj booth at the bar and that site does not tell me why i should even try to "upgrade" and try out these new i/c's. one way of an easy sale is to beat your other products, compare the new with the old, talk about how the old sold this and this many and why you think the new is better, have customers tell their personal stories on how your product is used and why they choose to buy it and maybe even post photos of their gear..in return offer a discount for the rite to advertise their words and pics, hell that would bring you more sales.

Zach the $100 cable you let me try out from the old Ohio meet years back not only has taken the place of the Cardas Neutral ref ($500 each pair), but wowed me somuch i not only lined all my setups with it but today i have no real thought of trying anything else out there...i am just that happy with the product you sold me... you one of the few cable sellers out there to do what you did..one of the very few.

I still personally use the same cables you do. My offerings are a result of people asking for it and saying things like "Well so and so has cryoed up super fantastic wires and such... why don't you offer such things? So and so's are clearly better...." So that is why you see some of the products you do.

As to why the litz braid for the ICs. That is simply because I am currently using the same wire that is used in the headphone cables. Not until I find it worthwhile will go have it made into a cable instead of using the wire from the other. Either way that wont change much of anything other than appearance to a minimal effect.

Lastly, I am not going to make up unfounded biased marketing BS like every other site. I could tell you how they cure cancer and aids or how they help you catch leprechauns but I will leave that up to you to decide on your own. I am just going to give you the cold hard facts.

I wish your $100 was still that... costs of raw materials have gone way up as has shipping.

Edited by Grand Enigma