There goes the neighborhood . . .

Old Pa

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too late. You are now my personal pet-project. Start spamming up this board with your drivel, and you won't get past 10 posts. Otherwise, welcome.

i don't get it. are you saying that if i don't "spam", i wont make posts, or that if i do "spam" i will be kicked out. what the hell?

i don't get it. are you saying that if i don't "spam", i wont make posts, or that if i do "spam" i will be kicked out. what the hell?

If you continue to post, you'll most likely be kicking yourself out. I, for one, am completely ready to give you a vacation already. One more inane comment, and you're done for a least a week. If others want to make the permanent, I'm for that plan as well.

Sowwy Reks, I didn't means to leave you... I wubs you all! *big hugs*

Besides, wasn't really gone, still reading but got tied up with way more stuff than is good for me and now I'm suffering for it. I've been doing mad stuff in the ortho thread over there, getting posts deleted from the members lounge and being sent warning from mods. :rolleyes:

Welcome all the newest members to this den of vipers, cutthroats and vagabonds. :P