Head-Case Fantasy Football

tkam

Yeah, if Peterson had played you probably would have taken me. I managed to stumble into the finals with a fairly weak team.

I hope everyone enjoyed the season and will be back for more next year. We might end up splitting the league to allow for fewer teams per division so we can not have such a waste land in the waiver zone every week next year.

I don't understand why my kids are bad losers...

[walksoffmuttering] razzle frazzle shelly razzle grrrrrrr [/walksoffmuttering]

Congrats Shelly. Kick Jeff's ass. You WERE leading the league for most of the season, so I guess it's fitting that you're there, but the end of last week's game was just nerve racking when I saw the tied results. Also, I basically credit you to how much fun I had with this league, for had you not made me set up my team (For the first time) to not play 4 bye players, I probably would have been as bad off as Nate! <wink wink nudge nudge>

Had a blast, put me down for next year.

Texan vs Texan... (and, well, I'm a Texan too, sort of. What's your problem, DP? Texas, man... yeah!) Should be a good fight.

**BRENT**

I don't understand why my kids are bad losers...

[walksoffmuttering] razzle frazzle shelly razzle grrrrrrr [/walksoffmuttering]

Congrats Shelly. Kick Jeff's ass. You WERE leading the league for most of the season, so I guess it's fitting that you're there, but the end of last week's game was just nerve racking when I saw the tied results. Also, I basically credit you to how much fun I had with this league, for had you not made me set up my team (For the first time) to not play 4 bye players, I probably would have been as bad off as Nate! <wink wink nudge nudge>

Had a blast, put me down for next year.

Texan vs Texan... (and, well, I'm a Texan too, sort of. What's your problem, DP? Texas, man... yeah!) Should be a good fight.

**BRENT**

Hey Brent look at it this way no matter who wins the consolation we still lose :)

At least I scored the most points this season ;)

Yeah, the fact that 3 out of the 4 playoff teams were run by first year teams should be an indicator of what a strong league we could have here and I am hoping the veterans come back next year, if only to keep MD down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, I was not able to check anything until I found a wifi tonight. I ended up winning two and getting third in the other three. The league that disappointed me the most was the one I went undefeated all season and then the first round of playoffs I imploded so a 7-6 team won it all.

Congrats Jeff. For next year I do like the idea of two divisions if we have 12 again. With 10 a single division is manageable. This league has the most number of bench spots than any other I'm in so even when I was missing out on waivers it didn't affect me much. I would suggest a shorter season, since at week 18 a lot of starters aren't playing if their teams playoff seeding is already set.

• 6 months later...

Okay, it is time to activate our league for this season. I need to know if anyone that played last year wants to drop out and if anyone new wants to play this year.

We can also compile recommended changes like Deepak has made and decide how we want to run the league this year. Won't be drafting for over a month but we can use that time to come up with a new name for Brent's team, "Can't get no Biscuits,"

• Like 1