Head-Case Fantasy Football

tkam

So Rodgers has scored 42 points so far, though I've feeling I'll still lose. I was also surprised to find that this is Rodgers' first 4-TD regular season game.

I can't believe Bradshaw got 0 points for me. If Brandon Lloyd can get a couple TDs tonight, I have a shot, but that's what it would take for me to win.

I am getting absolutely smoked. One starting RB had negative yardage in the passing game, the other flirted with negative yardage in the running game(!). Of course, the RB I sat because he was playing the #1 rushing D managed to score 25 points. :palm: Not my week.

In your defense, only 5 of those 25 points Fred Jackson scored came via rushing.

Damn Chris Johnson decided to not score any points this week. That is just pathetic especially since he was up against one of the worst defensive teams (Houston Texans). Unless my kicker get a lot of field goals in the last half of the game, it looks like I will have my third loss in a row.

@Vicki: You totally kicked butt this week!!!

Alright I quickly threw this together so please correct me if I made any mistakes. Here is the final week going into the playoff contendor break down- team/record/total points

Hook 9-3 | 1175

iphone 9-3 | 1109

Devil 8-4 | 1294

Chaos 7-5 | 1199

DAC 7-5 | 1146

Iron 7-5 | 1137

It looks like the two teams below are guaranteed playoff spots win or lose:

Hook Em

iphone Blows

Pretty much guaranteed a playoff spot win or lose:

Devil Foose (leading in points by 95, would need an extremely low scoring final week assuming a loss to knock me out)

Final spot contendors

Chaos

DAC

Iron

It is indeed quite close!

Edited by deepak
typo

So for me to make the playoff, all of the following needs to happen -

1. Win this week (beating DAC PACK).

2. Team Chaos & Iron Lung to lose.

3. Outscore Team Chaos by 64 points, DAC PACK by 11 points, Iron Lung by 2 points, and Hockey Is Better by 54 points (assuming HIB wins this week).

I don't think it's going to happen. :)

Well, given that I have lost for the last 4 weeks in a row and I am playing Deepak this week, I am guessing that I am in for another loss. My guess is that Raffy (Iron Lung) and Dinny (DAC PAC) will win their games this week so it will really be between the two of them. Of course maybe Vick will score a million points again and Schwartz will beat Iron Lung (still quite unhappy about that loss... grrrr).