Head-Case Fantasy Football

tkam

So playoffs are set. Each round of the playoffs will last two weeks meaning the championship round will begin in three weeks.

All players that did not make the playoffs will still be playing in the consolation bracket and with the number of teams we have, I have no idea how ESPN will play that bracket out.

Congrats to the top 4:

Brent

Me

Deepak

Shelly

I would like to point out that I did score more points that Brent on the season and therefore will reward myself by giving his team a new name each week of the playoffs.

Any recommended team names? :D

I liked the second half of the game tonight. Brent, you are going down. :)

How did it turn out? I haven't been on comp since Friday morning. I am pretty sick (diagnosed bronchitis a couple hours after getting off plane). I came home to two puking kids, one with a fever about 2 degrees higher than mine. Being a single dad at times like this really blows. I think you may have had the right idea, Shelly. ;)

What was our final score? Not sure when I'll get to comp next. I just got an email reminder on phone, and it was sounding dire for me.

Am I to be behind, however, I'll leave you with one passing thought. "I'll get you next time. Gadget... Next time!"

**BRENT**