Head-Case Fantasy Football

tkam

Those of you that have posted here that played previously should be good to go. I need an e-mail from Emelius and Jim to send your invites. Also anyone that wants things changed in scoring, league set-up, divisions, etc. go ahead and start shouting them out here.

I am not sure if a couple players from last year are even here anymore so I might trim if I do not hear from everyone within the next few weeks and get our numbers down a bit.

Okay, at this point we have 13 confirmed teams for this year so we need at least one more team (there are three teams from last year that have not confirmed so maybe one of them). We also need to decide if we want to have one big league or two smaller leagues. The big league is a bit more difficult due to fewer players to pick up on waivers but we would all be playing together.

Personally, I'd prefer to have a 14 team league over 2 smaller leagues. However, I suggest we divide the league by divisions vs. having a lone one.

If available players on the waiver wire is a concern, perhaps we can shorten the roster by a spot or two and/or eliminate the IR spot?

Edited by raffy

I have us trimmed back to 5 bench spots from seven and no IR at the moment. This should make waivers a bit easier with 14 teams. There are two divisions but that doesn't help much in providing enough talent to spread around all the teams.

I think we are at a point where we will need two 8-10 team leagues to handle all the teams. I have set up HC Part Two league and I will be splitting the league up unless everyone wants to play with very limited benches/waiver wires.

Also, we have 15 teams now so we can set up the two leagues and those hardcore team owners that want to can field teams in both leagues.

So far I have this list. Post here and let me know if you want to field two teams, have one team in one of the leagues or just have one large league.

Boomana

Mexican Dragon

N-Maher

Raffy

Moonshine

VPI

Agile_One

Shellyh

Yikes

The Monkey

Emelius

Morphsci