Head-Case Fantasy Football

tkam

That really sucks Brent. Do you have a bacterial or viral infection? Caused by the flu? Get lots of rest if you can.

The score now is tied 108-108. Houston was getting slammed by the Ravens during the first half - I think it was 21-0 at some point - but Schaub really came back for me in the second half getting a total 37ff points in regulation time to put me 2 points ahead of you (until overtime when he proceeded to throw an interception and end the game with 35 points and a tie for us). Don't know what next week looks like though.

Grrrr... When I was able to do more than roll over (around 4am) I checked and it had -- for two of your people. I was happy. NOW I wish I would have played McNabb for 19 more points. This is ridiculous! A TIE!?!?!?

Grrrr...

Re: type of bronchitis, they didn't say. No bloodwork, just talked, listened to breathing, gave me scripts. I had been much sicker 11 hours before, so it didn't seem as bad to them at the time, even though I was still feeling miserable.

**BRENT**

I am confused. I thought we summed week 14 and 15 points and whomever had the higher total score (out of me and Brent) would play the one with the higher total score out of Deepak and Jeff. Is that correct? That seems to be what is implied by the week 15 box score.

Nevermind, I think I know what you meant. Head to head viewing weeks 14 and 15 as a single game (as round 1).

Edited by shellylh

It means you are playing your opponent head to head and it is not all 4 teams playing for total score to win. Once you beat MD and Deepak takes me out you two will play head to head for the championship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup, I gambled by keeping Adrian Peterson in the lineup. If he doesn't play that will surely knock me out.

I almost got knocked out in my league with AP, but I have Johnny Knox as my backup (and I was down 5.3 pts). This week was all luck, but I think I should've gotten negative points since I had the Giants D starting.