Head-Case Fantasy Football

tkam

Well the season is upon us. Looking at the game lines we are projected to have some pretty high scoring teams.

Week one projections place The Monkey at the top of the heap with 138 projected points and our lowest project points falls to team Salted Ones with a projected score of 103.

These are very good numbers are will probably come up now that people start setting their teams for the week.

Here is to a great year and a great competition.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm just happy I was able to take Welker out of my lineup with about a minute to spare. I was driving back from Buffalo this morning and I got back home just in time.

And I'd like it better if the Houston defense would stop allowing big plays - I need Titans to have less of those so White has a chance for some goal-line carries.

Edited by Salt Peanuts

I'm just happy I was able to take Welker out of my lineup with about a minute to spare. I was driving back from Buffalo this morning and I got back home just in time.

And I'd like it better if the Houston defense would stop allowing big plays - I need Titans to have less of those so White has a chance for some goal-line carries.

As the owner of CJ I hope you do not get your wish. ;)

Another great week of football. It looks like Nate pulled off the big upset going from a 32 point underdog to a 30+ winner.

We now have two undefeated teams (The Monkey and NMaher) and, after tonight, two winless teams (Salt Peanuts and Raffy or Dieinafire).