Leaving potrable hifi - it's too silly

Luminette

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why but the picture in my head of your home system has a big ole 8 track in it.

hehe!

No i've got a Naka1000 but i listen mainly to Cds through a Sonic frontiers SFt1 drive, Nordost Silver shadow digital cable, Goldmund Mimesis 14 converter, Shunyata King cobra & Wireworld Silver electra 5.2 power cables, two power filters for each "box" and seven levels of cancelling vib' devices under each (with Fadel amthyst, Golden sound cones + DH square, carbon/kevlar plates), bitumen inside boxes, and granite piece on the drive. All that amplified by tube (Prima luna power amp) and a real subwoofer.

hehe!

No i've got a Naka1000 but i listen mainly to Cds through a Sonic frontiers SFt1 drive, Nordost Silver shadow digital cable, Goldmund Mimesis 14 converter, Shunyata King cobra & Wireworld Silver electra 5.2 power cables, two power filters for each "box" and seven levels of cancelling vib' devices under each (with Fadel amthyst, Golden sound cones + DH square, carbon/kevlar plates), bitumen inside boxes, and granite piece on the drive. All that amplified by tube (Prima luna power amp) and a real subwoofer.

Do you make gourmet pizzas?

Classic and basic error: to put all the budget in the speakers, drived by mediocre and non-optimized electronics.

Nobody was suggesting the majority of any budget should be spent on traducers. He was pointing out that money spent on worthless crap could be used to upgrade something that matters.

Classic and basic error: no reading comprehension.

GREAT PRODUCT STILL AVAILABLE! No shit.

As soon as he used the word "Fadel" I knew it had to be that same douche (to use a French word so he can understand it) even though I didn't remember his user name. Maybe he should put this under his gear:

statshot_2_6_08.jpg*

*Credit to The Onion, greatest of all newspapers.

Guest Powerfiltering
Nobody was suggesting the majority of any budget should be spent on traducers. He was pointing out that money spent on worthless crap could be used to upgrade something that matters.

Classic and basic error: no reading comprehension.

worthless crap? Like your nasty surround Denon amp?

Sure it doesn't deserve any optimization!