What are you listening to Part Two

deepak

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice cover :) Lately Zorn's stuff is not very exciting IMHO. I think he is releasing too much stuff and non of it is as good as his 90's output. But maybe it's just me getting tired of stuff like this. :P

I agree he is diluting himself with too many releases, but that said I still like most of them. The recent Alhambra Love Songs is about my Bay Area and this new one is at least not a Masada iteration. I am listening now and I like it.

Steely Dan -- Aja

steely-dan-aja-album-cover.jpg

30th Anniversary vinyl. On my first ever turntable. Sounds pretty nice. :)

First evar, you image thief?! Wow, that is something. I have always had a TT of some form, including the console number my parents had when I was growing up. I have both of the vinyls you have spun today, and they are both quite nice.

Nice cover :) Lately Zorn's stuff is not very exciting IMHO. I think he is releasing too much stuff and non of it is as good as his 90's output. But maybe it's just me getting tired of stuff like this. :P

Fully agree, it's nice music but there is only so much "easy listening" I can stomach. It probably won't hold up well with repeat listening.

Electric Masada - At the Mountains of Madness

83015384.jpg