What are you listening to Part Two

deepak

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have this somewhere, let me give it a listen. Last time I remember not liking this all that much.

I don't rate it on the same level as early PFM or Banco albums because it lacks some of the melodic catchiness, but it's one of my favorite calm Italian prog albums.

The Isley Brothers:

Just had to listen to Live It Up! to hear the title track (Parts 1 & 2)

1416919_500x500.jpg

Then got distracted with The Heat Is On because I wanted to hear the featured song, Fight the Power

1261445_500x500.jpg

And finally moved on to Givin' It Back which is what I meant to listen to in the first place

1304448_500x500.jpg

Boston Symphony Orchestra, James Levine - Mahler 6th Symphony

mahler6_levine_188.jpg

It's a high resolution download [24/88] available on AIFF or lossless WMA at bso.org for less than $10. They have more works on high resolution, which I'm about getting. This performance is really good and sound quality, even in my mid-fi computer system, is simply fantastic.

The AIFF files play well on Foobar, and probably do too on Winamp and other play back software on Windows.

...high resolution download [24/88] available on AIFF or lossless WMA at bso.org for less than $10. They have more works on high resolution...
Cool, thanks for the heads-up!

Me: can't stop listening to the Ghost in the Shell soundtracks. The Ballade of the Puppets suite and the suite from the first one (Making of a Cyborg/Ghost City/Reincarnation) are getting lots of plays.