Don't miss out.

Duggeh

Yarn_Head.jpg

This is taller than it looks, and balances in a very interesting way. Perfect for your novelty headphones. $30.

Dear seller

do you make one look like dachshound? if so i want to buy it for x-mas gift for my nephew and i want you to ship it directly to my nephew in Genosha. i will be paying $100 for the item and $75 for the shipping cost. i am in need of this item urgently this is why i offer you this much amount. i will pay you directly to your paypal account. and i want you to ship it via Usps Global Express Mail International Ems. if you agree with these terms please send me your full name, paypal email address, and paypal password for immediate payment from my client. please get back to me soonest with the details.

Regards.

Dear seller

do you make one look like dachshound? if so i want to buy it for x-mas gift for my nephew and i want you to ship it directly to my nephew in Genosha. i will be paying $100 for the item and $75 for the shipping cost. i am in need of this item urgently this is why i offer you this much amount. i will pay you directly to your paypal account. and i want you to ship it via Usps Global Express Mail International Ems. if you agree with these terms please send me your full name, paypal email address, and paypal password for immediate payment from my client. please get back to me soonest with the details.

Regards.

Thank you for your interest. I have emailed you all my personal information including SSN, DOB, passwords, CC#s, etc. Please forward the payment and address information soon! ;D