Official Thread: Joe Grado will not be at "Yes, We CANS 2009"

morphsci

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to come up with a name that implies it's an annual, international, significant event.

Excellent idea, marketing hyberole rather than simple honesty. Now why does that seem somehow appropriate ...

Since it's in Illinois, the event should be called "Yes, we Cans" 2009. :P

Noice, ;D

Only 3 weeks left to try and help make people aware of an event that I am hopeful they will enjoy. Remember, I don't profit, the Carolina Audio Society does. Also, many people are traveling significant distances to attend and are going to a lot of effort to have a fun and educational day.

So GRAWK, if this promotion makes you uncomfortable then go somewhere else and stop being an obsessive obnoxious jerk. Give a little slack to those who are trying to do a little good in the world and help promote our hobby. Now go climb back into your little hole.

I can't believe how you seem to respond to my posts within a minute or two. Surely you must have better things to do with your life than stalk my posts.

Wrong response. It shows that you haven't done a thing to figure out what this forum is about and the people in it. You're just using it for your benefit, no matter how you posture it to be for others. Fortunately, I don't think you'll be around much longer to continue to do it.

The reason Grawk finds it quickly is that he's a moderator here and finds most things quickly. I doubt he gives a whit about stalking you.

Edited by guzziguy

I can't believe how you seem to respond to my posts within a minute or two. Surely you must have better things to do with your life than stalk my posts.

Just lucky I guess. It must be nice to live in a world where everything is about yourself. Megolomania don't play well here tho. It's a shame to see you go.