SoFla Winter Meet 12/5/09

screaming oranges

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm..... tickets DCA -> FLL are $282 (through fucking Chicago though) and I happen to have $280 in refund left on United from a trip I had to cancel because of a family emergency.... hmmmmm

My outward leg is through Detroit. Makes no sense to me, but meh, it was cheap.

argh, its a hard decision, two hobbies i love, headphones and lasers, only one can win out, what a decision... :palm:

maybe i will join you guys and leave for the other meet later in the day?

OMG franky boy...you have to make it man, this is the old school meet.....its like wearing throwback jerseys for game day.

i recommend you stay away from the glue though.

hmmm..... tickets DCA -> FLL are $282 (through fucking Chicago though) and I happen to have $280 in refund left on United from a trip I had to cancel because of a family emergency.... hmmmmm

I'll pitch in the last $2 if that's what you're worried about, unless you're thinking about catching the laser meet, in which case I really don't know what to say! (Although the laser meet pics are way cooler than any headphone meet pics I've ever seen.)

OMG franky boy...you have to make it man, this is the old school meet.....its like wearing throwback jerseys for game day.

i recommend you stay away from the glue though.

i figured you of all people would jump to the laser meet ;)

with all the fog machines nobody would notice :P LOL

someone must invent laser-emitting tubes...

tube lasers have existed longer than solid state lasers ;)

they are the most powerful types of lasers, make some of the nicest colors too... problem is they use tons of power (some of the larger tubes ive seen im talking 10A @ 408v three phase)

in the beginning of the video i posted the guy is lighting a cigar with a lexel 95 argon ion laser, im actually the one holding the camera lol

tube lasers have existed longer than solid state lasers ;)

they are the most powerful types of lasers, make some of the nicest colors too... problem is they use tons of power (some of the larger tubes ive seen im talking 10A @ 408v three phase)

in the beginning of the video i posted the guy is lighting a cigar with a lexel 95 argon ion laser, im actually the one holding the camera lol

i meant tubes in amps an dac's. :)