VPI

The Walking Dead on AMC

I am really looking forward to this show starting on Sunday. I downloaded the sneak peak on iTunes and it looks pretty good. A Zombie TV show could be a lot of fun.

DVR is already set. Sunday night is my TV night, Dexter, Boardwalk Empire (kinda slow, but really well done), and now Walking Dead. WD takes the place of Rubicon (that I enjoyed a great deal)

Anyone catch it last night? I had completely forgotten about it after setting my DVR for it two weeks ago. Hopefully, it lives up to my expectations and I will refrain from reading this thread until I've watched the first episode (hopefully tonight).

I watched it and thought it was good. Characters seem good and the zombies are awesome of course.

I couldn't figure out the escape hatch on the tank that just appeared.

I know they have them but as he looks both directions while crawling under the tank there is definitely no large hatch.

blatantly ripping off the intro of 28 Days Later cheapened it a bit, but damn it was still a really good pilot. Looked incredible in hidef too

Last night's ep was good, still need to go back and check out the 1st ep though. Frank Darabont's involvement is huge for the legitimacy of this show IMO.