What are you drinking now, pt 2.

morphsci

A bit sweet but the maraschino is not over the top. I wish I could figure out what was in that Carthusian.

I'm still amazed by your feat of identifying that dastardly maraschino in that otherwise delicious Hemingway Daiquiri.

Shelly, I almost joined you in some Eagle Rare tonight, but the wine made me fall asleep.

It may be San Francisco Beer Week, but there's also a great South Bay event going on Saturday to satisfy your craving for suds. The second annual "Meet the Brewers" will start at noon at the Tied House and Hermitage Brewing's distribution facility at Seventh and Alma streets in San Jose. The breweries expected to be there include Campbell Brewing, Devils Canyon, Faultline, Gordon Biersch, Hermitage, Rabbits Foot Meadery, Rock Bottom and Santa Cruz Mountain. This year's being labeled "The Food Truck Edition," with mobile eats provided by Louisiana Territory, BBQ Kalbi, Mogo Bowl and Southern Sandwich.

The event runs until 5 p.m.; tickets are $25 for unlimited beer tasting ($5 for designated drivers) if you buy them in advance at www.foodtruckthebrewers.eventbrite.com. Kids are welcome, too, at least well-behaved ones.