slower forum

Knuckledragger

So why is Abraham van Helsing without the mortality weakness/immortality strength? Is that on purpose or just a slip? Also: lollers on the last column.

I'm more interested in the fact that D is apparently seduceable. Guess I should actually read the books.

Lollers. Did you watch both movies? ('both', or are there more?)

Knucks -- Oh my, yes. I love watching people who know how to move. That was outstanding. The only thing I hate about dubstep is the complete overuse of that one sound. I distinctly remember reading an article in Keyboard magazine many decades ago, that started something like, "It's The Fantasy. We've all had it. The lights go down, a single spot goes to the keyboard. We step into it. We extend one finger and press one key, and that sound comes out -- the preset to end all presets. We let it play, whatever it does, just enough of the sustain part of the loop, and then the release. The audience erupts with applause. One sound. We programmed it. It wins awards, critical accolades, women, contracts...". It's like whoever's playing those sounds honestly thinks it's that sound. Really? You obviously haven't played with the K2000 presets, then, because there's some weird shit there.