slower forum

Knuckledragger

This just in on Facebook: Willow Smith had a bad day for some reason and said so on Twitter.

WTF has become of this world?!?! Oh well, at least now I know who Willow Smith is... the 11 year-old daughter of Will Smith and what's her name. Come to think of it, no big surprise that her name is WIllow. Yes, Will Smith's ego is that big.

I can top that.

via MSNBC:

'Give me your crown, Jesus. Give me your cross, your thorns so that I may bleed. But give me life, because I have more to do for this country'

Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez wept and asked God to spare his life during a pre-Easter Mass after returning from his latest session of cancer treatment in Cuba.

This just in on Facebook: Willow Smith had a bad day for some reason and said so on Twitter.

WTF has become of this world?!?! Oh well, at least now I know who Willow Smith is... the 11 year-old daughter of Will Smith and what's her name. Come to think of it, no big surprise that her name is WIllow. Yes, Will Smith's ego is that big.

Well...she did whip her hair back and forth....after all.

Want the rest ^

Speaking of large egos, George Foreman named five of his sons after himself.

Edited by manaox2

Many of you have probably watched this. It's a short by Dali and Disney, which took 58 years to be finished. It's titled "Destino" (I guess more as in fate than as in destiny). While surrealistic in a pure Dali's way, it has quite funny Freudian reads, just think of the relation of the own Dali with his partner Gala and with García Lorca when young.