Forum rules

oldshoe

I see in the forum rules that there are no "profane" posts allowed, but then I saw elsewhere where one or more members said "Fuck this, or fuck that - I'll do as I goddamn well please", words to that effect. So would that be a violation of the rules? If this was a legitimate site then it probably would be a violation, yes? The only reason I ask is because a friend of mine, Bob Fletcher, had his company taken over by the CIA so it was no longer legitimate and there was a lot of profanity.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see in the forum rules that there are no "profane" posts allowed...
Yeah, sorry, that's leftover from the standard form rules. We'll have to fix that.

I'm not sure I understand the point of your bringing up of the CIA takeover -- they usually only do that when secrets are divulged. I don't think random swearwords qualify for their attention, even at the lowliest human level. I'm sure their software still monitors us, but that's about it. And since most of us are against bestiality, that's not discussed here.

Much.

Okay, misread your first post -- so you think that because after Bob Fletcher's company was taken over by the CIA there was swearing, and that there's swearing here, you're asking if we were taken over by the CIA.

Really?

They sent you here to make the idea seem ridiculous, didn't they?

I just thought I was swearing because of the CIA takeover. Fiddlesticks.

I just thought I was swearing because FUCK YOU THAT'S WHY.

:)

Edited by Fitz