Looking to build a new rig... help me blow some cash =)

NoValidTitle

Sweet, thanks!

The B22 is paid for and I just ordered some LCDs from TTVJ.

Until I can really decide on what to use as a source it looks like: MBA > iBasso D10 Aux (lol) > B22 > LCD-2.2

Don't laugh, but I'm really considering a Wadia or Cambridge iPod dock, as source to my Beta22. It would just de-clutter my listening area greatly.

So far the B22 + LCD2.2 has been very pleasing. The sound sig is just to my liking. I was hoping they wouldn't be too bass heavy since people seem to rave about the bass on the Audeze. I was pleased to hear it's not too much as I'm not a bass head. The B22 seems to be a great pairing thus far. For shits and giggles I plugged the LCD2 straight into my iPod Shuffle (laugh.png) and also my D10. That was a fun little test that shows just what a great amp can do.

I snagged a black PS Audio PWD new for $1700 and that should be here on Friday. Pretty psyched. Now I need to make some interconnects.

So far the B22 + LCD2.2 has been very pleasing. The sound sig is just to my liking. I was hoping they wouldn't be too bass heavy since people seem to rave about the bass on the Audeze. I was pleased to hear it's not too much as I'm not a bass head. The B22 seems to be a great pairing thus far. For shits and giggles I plugged the LCD2 straight into my iPod Shuffle (laugh.png) and also my D10. That was a fun little test that shows just what a great amp can do.

I snagged a black PS Audio PWD new for $1700 and that should be here on Friday. Pretty psyched. Now I need to make some interconnects.

Good choice on the PWD (I presume network card?) - digital streaming is by far the best way to do computer audio (async + no interface timing error + computer not in the listening room). Once you have your UPNP server / controlling point all set up, it would be really easy to migrate to a better digital steamer (Linn Akurate, for example, or MDS-i for a one-box speaker solution - you add the speakers).

Good choice on the PWD (I presume network card?) - digital streaming is by far the best way to do computer audio (async + no interface timing error + computer not in the listening room). Once you have your UPNP server / controlling point all set up, it would be really easy to migrate to a better digital steamer (Linn Akurate, for example, or MDS-i for a one-box speaker solution - you add the speakers).

No network card. I have an 11" Mackbook Air that will be connected to the PWD with USB. I thought about the network card but I'm not sure I like the idea of the interface. I just worry about the touch interface being cumbersome.