All Activity
Past hour
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
Electric Warrior by T. Rex (1971) https://open.qobuz.com/album/0603497926008 Example (The easy one to pick) I had not realized until recently how big T.Rex was at the time. So I put this one on, yup, very good. Really a vehicle for Marc Bolan, and I am okay with that.
Today
-
Songs You Came Across On Some Streaming Service And Thought Your Head-Case Buds Might Enjoy Too. No Critical Endorsement Implied. Fuck Vevo etc.
- What are you listening to Part the Third
- RIP someone or another
RIP Conrad "Chronos" Lant, frontman of legendary metal band Venom. I was never really into Venom, but their influence on bands and entire genres that followed is undeniable.- Ye Macce Threade
Apple is discontinuing support for Intel based applications sooner rather than later. This is bad as I have a shit-ton of old photo editing apps I use with varying degrees of regularity. The current market for used 2018 Intel based Macs (the last year for them) is exploding. i7 models with decent RAM are particularly expensive. I saw a 64GB model go for $500 on eBay and a 32GB model hit just below $400. 2018s do have replaceable RAM, but good luck finding the right SODIMMS at a non-insane price. Thanks, AI! I'm going to purchase a clean 2018 Mini in the next week or so. Also, I explained ^ to a friend of mine and referenced the neuron activation meme. He sent me this: So I guess I'm part of the problem.- Speaker Porn
- Stax SRM-3: Guidance on DC Offset Trimpot Placement
here is what the schematic is supposed to look like srm212.pdfYesterday
- World War 3 Thread
Russia stating openly that they are declaring war on NATO, gaslighting it as something other than it is https://apnews.com/article/nato-russia-nuclear-kaliningrad-hybrid-sabotage-2bd21dbaf9d67f5e2aada61e9ce8bf06- Songs You Came Across On Some Streaming Service And Thought Your Head-Case Buds Might Enjoy Too. No Critical Endorsement Implied. Fuck Vevo etc.
- The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
- What are you listening to Part the Third
Myrkur - Spine. Also got this on vinyl. This has grown on me a LOT! Love the melodic mix with some heavier music. Example (Live version):- The Official Head-Case Photography Thread.
- The Official Head-Case Photography Thread.
Some more Garry- What Are You Baking?
Last week
- What are you listening to Part the Third
Tropicália ou Panis et Circencis (Latin for Bread and circuses) A Girl Meets Bossanova - Olivia Ong- What are you listening to Part the Third
Time Further Out Music on TIDALThe Dave Brubeck Quartet - Time Further OutListen to Time Further Out on TIDAL in exceptional sound quality, or on your choice of serviceCountdown: Time in Outer Space Music on TIDALThe Dave Brubeck Quartet - Countdown: Time In Outer SpaceListen to Countdown: Time In Outer Space on TIDAL in exceptional sound quality, or on your choice of serviceTime Changes Music on TIDALDave Brubeck - Time ChangesListen to Time Changes on TIDAL in exceptional sound quality, or on your choice of serviceTime In Music on TIDALDave Brubeck - Time InListen to Time In on TIDAL in exceptional sound quality, or on your choice of serviceTheir Last Time Out Music on TIDALThe Dave Brubeck Quartet - Their Last Time OutListen to Their Last Time Out on TIDAL in exceptional sound quality, or on your choice of serviceTime Outtakes Music on TIDALDave Brubeck - Time OuttakesListen to Time Outtakes on TIDAL in exceptional sound quality, or on your choice of service- The Youths are bringing CDs back?
I will NEVER get over Pink Floyd's Animals 8-Track. Of all the long songs on that album, they had to break the very short Pigs On The Wing to go between tracks..... 😠 🤣- Speaker Porn
Well if you have woofers, you need a meower too. Stands to reason.- What Are You Baking?
Claire made the dough today for a cherry gallete tomorrow- Songs You Came Across On Some Streaming Service And Thought Your Head-Case Buds Might Enjoy Too. No Critical Endorsement Implied. Fuck Vevo etc.
- What Are You Baking?
- The Youths are bringing CDs back?
- The Youths are bringing CDs back?
I'm going to secretly buy 8 track tapes. I see a pattern.- The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
Memorial Drive, Boston. Remember, it's not a Storrowing unless it happens on Storrow Drive, otherwise it's just a sparkling bridge strike.- The Youths are bringing CDs back?
Dang....maybe I should hold off selling my CD's until the pricing starts to come up like it did for vinyl..... - What are you listening to Part the Third
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.