Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. Apple is discontinuing support for Intel based applications sooner rather than later. This is bad as I have a shit-ton of old photo editing apps I use with varying degrees of regularity. The current market for used 2018 Intel based Macs (the last year for them) is exploding. i7 models with decent RAM are particularly expensive. I saw a 64GB model go for $500 on eBay and a 32GB model hit just below $400. 2018s do have replaceable RAM, but good luck finding the right SODIMMS at a non-insane price. Thanks, AI! I'm going to purchase a clean 2018 Mini in the next week or so. Also, I explained ^ to a friend of mine and referenced the neuron activation meme. He sent me this: So I guess I'm part of the problem.
  3. Ha ha look at these crappy old wooden boxes. Who'd ever want them? They don't even have a finish.
  4. Today

  5. here is what the schematic is supposed to look like srm212.pdf
  6. Yesterday

  7. Russia stating openly that they are declaring war on NATO, gaslighting it as something other than it is https://apnews.com/article/nato-russia-nuclear-kaliningrad-hybrid-sabotage-2bd21dbaf9d67f5e2aada61e9ce8bf06
  8. Myrkur - Spine. Also got this on vinyl. This has grown on me a LOT! Love the melodic mix with some heavier music. Example (Live version):
  9. I think about this shot of his all the time.
  10. Michigan tart cherry gallette with a layer of crushed amaretti cookies beneath the cherries.
  11. Last week

  12. Tropicália ou Panis et Circencis (Latin for Bread and circuses) A Girl Meets Bossanova - Olivia Ong
  13. Time Further Out Music on TIDALThe Dave Brubeck Quartet - Time Further OutListen to Time Further Out on TIDAL in exceptional sound quality, or on your choice of serviceCountdown: Time in Outer Space Music on TIDALThe Dave Brubeck Quartet - Countdown: Time In Outer SpaceListen to Countdown: Time In Outer Space on TIDAL in exceptional sound quality, or on your choice of serviceTime Changes Music on TIDALDave Brubeck - Time ChangesListen to Time Changes on TIDAL in exceptional sound quality, or on your choice of serviceTime In Music on TIDALDave Brubeck - Time InListen to Time In on TIDAL in exceptional sound quality, or on your choice of serviceTheir Last Time Out Music on TIDALThe Dave Brubeck Quartet - Their Last Time OutListen to Their Last Time Out on TIDAL in exceptional sound quality, or on your choice of serviceTime Outtakes Music on TIDALDave Brubeck - Time OuttakesListen to Time Outtakes on TIDAL in exceptional sound quality, or on your choice of service
  14. I will NEVER get over Pink Floyd's Animals 8-Track. Of all the long songs on that album, they had to break the very short Pigs On The Wing to go between tracks..... 😠 🤣
  15. Well if you have woofers, you need a meower too. Stands to reason.
  16. Claire made the dough today for a cherry gallete tomorrow
  17. Apple galettes for a cold rainy new england day
  18. I'm going to secretly buy 8 track tapes. I see a pattern.
  19. Memorial Drive, Boston. Remember, it's not a Storrowing unless it happens on Storrow Drive, otherwise it's just a sparkling bridge strike.
  20. Dang....maybe I should hold off selling my CD's until the pricing starts to come up like it did for vinyl.....
  21. Nice center channel
  22. What is a yute?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.